• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

post a pic of your fav mk character

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
as the title says post a pic of fav mortal kombat character simple pass time for mortal kombat discussion

and for people who are forgetful: sub-zero, scorpion, reptile, rain, ermac, chameleon, noob, smoke, cyrax, sektor, stryker, kabal, dairou, jarek, darrius, reiko, movado, bo'rai'cho, fujin, hotaru, nightwolf, mokap, jhonny cage, kano, jax, kai, kenshi, shujinko, hsu hao, kobra, taven, liu kang, kung lao, shang tsung, quan chi, shinnok, raiden, daegon, khameleon, sonya, kitana, mileena, jade, ashrah, li'mei, tanya, frost, sindel, sareena, nitara, kira, sheeva, baraka, motaro, moloch, drahmin, havik, meat, goro, kintaro, shao kahn, onaga and blaze

Asmodaius

jademodified1.png

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
mortal-kombat-deception_30013.jpg

I've only ever played Mortal Kombat Deception, and it's been ages since i've played it.
This is my fave character, but because it's been so long, i don't remember what she's called. :p
I love puzzle Kombat in Deception.

Asmodaius

Sindel, Queen of Edenia, mother of princess Kitana, resurrected by Shang Tsung to rule by Shao Kahn's side, the key to merge Earthrealm with Outworld, the Banshee Bride... Yeah, I'm a lore-freak. XD
I know everything about Mortal Kombat's storyline, of every character etc... I'm a rather big MK fan. :p

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Sindel, Queen of Edenia, mother of princess Kitana, resurrected by Shang Tsung to rule by Shao Kahn's side, the key to merge Earthrealm with Outworld, the Banshee Bride... Yeah, I'm a lore-freak. XD
I know everything about Mortal Kombat's storyline, of every character etc... I'm a rather big MK fan. :p

you have learnt much in the world of mk young one

Asmodaius

I know! It's a shame they don't use him in more games.

He's mostly considered a joke character amongst the MK fanbase, even after Netherrealm Studios have went through the trouble to add a great storyline for him. But alas, some people are just ignorant and can't look pass the fact that he is purple and is called Rain... Purple Rain, by Prince... Yup, that's how he got his name to start with. I see him as having evolved pass that though and turned into an awesome character! Especially in the newest MK!

Top Bottom