• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

post a pic of your fav mk character

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
He's mostly considered a joke character amongst the MK fanbase, even after Netherrealm Studios have went through the trouble to add a great storyline for him. But alas, some people are just ignorant and can't look pass the fact that he is purple and is called Rain... Purple Rain, by Prince... Yup, that's how he got his name to start with. I see him as having evolved pass that though and turned into an awesome character! Especially in the newest MK!

Well, add in the fact that he's an Edenian prince, too... lol But yeah, he's awesome. He did used to be a joke character though. Someone shown in the demo mode of the game but not actually playable.

Asmodaius

Except that he isn't a prince. He isn't royal. He merely thinks that because he is the son of an Edenian god, then he has the right to rule Edenia. But technically speaking, he isn't a prince.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Except that he isn't a prince. He isn't royal. He merely thinks that because he is the son of an Edenian god, then he has the right to rule Edenia. But technically speaking, he isn't a prince.

I meant to put "prince" in quotes. My bad.

That'd make him a demi-god, correct?

Asmodaius

I don't have a picture of him, but my third favorite character is Human Smoke.

smoke-mk9-white.png

Top Bottom