• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

(Poll) Best womanizer

Who's the best womanizer/hottest?

• Geralt of Rivia

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Commander Shepard

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Foxtrot94 + boredom = silly threads.

Modern videogaming's got these 2 big womanizer characters in my opinion. So, ladiez and gentlemen (but especially ladiez), cast a vote!

- Geralt of Rivia, the monster hunter

166ji9i.png

- Shepard, the spaceship Commander

175-3-1390855585.png

Viper

Premium
Didn't know that. One always learns.
When in doubt, check dictionary (or urban dictionary). :thumbsup:
Better question would be - who is more seductive?

In my case still neither, though I have to admit Geralt has slightly, just slightly, better chances than Shepard.

The Good Gentleman

S'all Part of a Miracle Masterpiece
Neither of them are womanizers. It's the women (and men!) that come after them.

Though honestly, Shephard really does win this one. Those dance moves! They make even the Volus swoon!

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
When in doubt, check dictionary (or urban dictionary). :thumbsup:

Eh but that's the thing, I didn't have doubts, I did think it wasn't bad thing. XD

I have to admit Geralt has slightly, just slightly, better chances than Shepard.

Cause of the older man vibe eh? LOL

@The Good Gentleman
The player can decide to ignore the women, so if he doesn't, yeah they are womanizers cause the player makes them go after the ladies.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Commander Shepard is always gay when I play Mass Effect. Because the women on offer are just...ugh.

Never played the other game.

The Good Gentleman

S'all Part of a Miracle Masterpiece
Commander Shepard is always gay when I play Mass Effect. Because the women on offer are just...ugh.

No love for Traynor? :<

Oh wait...cause she's technically... Well, I guess then that makes FemShep a womanizer! :3

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Both? Because 1) I haven't got much of an opinion on either character, and 2) Nobody can complain if I pick both.

Is it meant to be who's the best ladies man?

berto

I Saw the Devil

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I can't help but laugh at the fact that the game has better looking, more interesting, men than it does women. 'Tis about time.

Dark Drakan

Admin
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I can't help but laugh at the fact that the game has better looking, more interesting, men than it does women. 'Tis about time.

I always went for Miranda but couldn't help it when the camera always seemed to go for this angle when talking to her...

tumblr_m8t13gLd1w1r9vb29o1_1280.jpg

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
i haven't got too in to The Witcher yet just started the first game and am getting interrupted by other games (POOR ME i know)
but one thing i never really got about Mass Effect 1 were people who pick Ashley
she was blatantly racist no way i'd get with her

in the spirit of Captain Kirk (you can stay with the bomb I'll go and do the Alien chick)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Ashley was an insubordinate, rude, arrogant biznatch who I willingly sent to die with that bomb and only regretted the lack of a Fable-esque chicken dance to do over her smouldering corpse.

Top Bottom