• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Pointless but fun thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
:lol: I would eat something like that! But, Vergil seems to be the Royal Eater from the Sparda twins. Like, he would eat Baked Alaska. Or some other fancy desert or meal. Oh, and Vergil is not for alchohol. I dont believe them either.

Curse

Cursed Girl
hey do demons have to eat anyway? Well i know that spartans are half demons... But do normal demons eat? o_O

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Curse;54736 said:
this reminded of one cute fan art:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...r Cry/sharing_is_good_for_you__by_MinTsui.jpg
and i had one where vergil and dante are fighting for pizza but can't find it right now :]

anyway u bet dante likes cookies allot! And i bet he likes coce too ^^ hmm... i wonder if he drinks beer o_O

Vergil.. well yeah.. he probably eats asian food! And drinks sake lol

I'll never look at Dante and Vergil in the same way again after seeing that!:lol:

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
DemonSlayer6;54978 said:
I can't imagine Dante eating anything but pizza. Like the fruit, as Vergilissexy said, is wierd. Dante eating fruit? Wow, it is wierd!

Dante likes strawberry sunde, that counts as fruit (I think).

I've just had pizza now :p

Vante_Sparda

Sparda May Cry
IloveVergil;54977 said:
I like the Dante eating red things stuff.:lol: But in case of Vergil's alcohol tolerance. I disagree. Dante and Vergil are TWINS. If Dante can manage it, Vergil should too. Besides, they are demons with super healing and strength. A little human liquor shouldn't be able to do anything to them. I refuse to believe that Vergil, the kickass dude with so high tolerance of...pretty much everything would be defeated by alcohol.:p

I didn't say that Vergil couldn't drink alcohol. I said that he couldn't hold it like Dante can. Despite the fact that they are half demon, I don't think that Vergil is a regular drinker like Dante so doesn't have beyond a certain amount of tolerance like his brother. Everyone has a starting point of how much alcohol they can take and it increases as the person consumes more and more. With that in mind, try picturing both Dante and Vergil having a drinking contest. Dante would surely win because his body is more experienced with it.

That aside... Do any of you think the twins would like pie? Apple, blueberry, cherry? Somehow, I'm not sure about that, though I can picture them turning their noses up at frogs' legs.

And I like the thought of skittles that Vergilissexy brought up. As they say, you leave the red ones for last.

.. is chicken even under that group????

well i suppose it depends on the way you cook it.
dante would probably like fried chicken legs. [i kinda wanna draw that- Dante sitting at KFC hahaha]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom