• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Pointless but fun thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
What do you think Vergil eats? And what else do you think Dante eats besides pizza? And please don't give and answer like, "Vergil is too cool or busy to eat," or, "Vergil wouldn't lower himself to eating like a human," or, "All Dante eats IS pizza." Im sorry to sound bossy, but answers like that will just kill the whole fun I hope to find in this topic.

Anyways, I would think Vergil is a pizza fan like his brother, and for some reason I think he'd like sushi too. Hmmmmmm mabey Asian food? He does seem into the whole Asian touch. (His fighting style, the inside of his coat, his sword.)

As for Dante, hmmmmmm lets see nachos seem to suit him. He doesn't seem like a burger eater, but I could be wrong. Hmmmmm, nachos....Itailian food? Yeah, he may like Itailian food like pasta and stuff like that.

Judging from DMC1 it's safe to say that both twins enjoy chocolate cake, and thats not something people usually grow out of. ^^

Thats my opinion, what do you think?

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Awwwwww, hehe yeah, i've seen that pic b4. As for Dante eating cookies HECK YEAH!!! he looks like a cookie monster. Coke I don't know, and sadly I think he does drink beer.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
i think you could be right..but i also thnk dante might like other foods,japnese food like his brother and it also might be the other way around with vergil

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Hehe, thats why I said Asian food altogether. And I said sadly because alcohol is BAD, and I wouldn't like Dante to drink it. >_> wine every now and then is ok though. ^^

Curse

Cursed Girl
Vergilissexy;54751 said:
Hehe, thats why I said Asian food altogether. And I said sadly because alcohol is BAD, and I wouldn't like Dante to drink it. >_> wine every now and then is ok though. ^^

aw i think it's fun lol X]

>>JP$ yeah i think i saw that too

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Dante eats, well, nothing but pizza.

Aw come on. >_>

...Anyways, for anyone who wants to count the manga, there is a point in the book where Dante is munching on a fruit bowl in the corner. So yeah, he does eat more than pizza.

Vante_Sparda

Sparda May Cry
I like to think that Dante likes the "red stuff", as he likes strawberries and tomato juice. He probably also likes Red Delicious apples and even cherries, too. For some reason I can picture Dante eating fried chicken, or at least chicken wings.

I'm not sure about Vergil. If anything, whatever he eats may be in small portions. Then again, for all I know he could be just as big a pig as Dante. It's more than likely that Vergil and Dante would have the same tastes when it comes to certain foods.

@Curse. As for Vergil drinking sake... maybe. I like to think that, unlike Dante, Vergil doesn't have a high tolerence for alcohol. I think my thoughts toward that is stemming from the first novel, eventhough it's not canon. When it was revealed that Gilver was actually Vergil, I was surprised... but not because it was Vergil. It was because I realized in that instant, remembering back at an earlier incident in the novel, that Vergil can't hold his alcohol.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
In my story to keep himself from going thirsty Dante drinks the demons blood, he spits it out afterwards as it is disgusting, as for Vergil i reckon that he despises italian food( dont know what he'd like though!).

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Why wouldn't he like Italian food?

The twins also look like they'd enjoy some Gatorade. Some Skittles mabey...then again WHO doesn't like Skittles? And VanteSparda, haha yeah, I see both of the twins with a big apetite for some reason. I guess they'd need alot of feul to battle all those baddies, they are half human after all.

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
........*thinks*
I'd can't help but think that they'd be like everyone else... big out on what they want when they want... nothing specific. *shrugs*

Curse

Cursed Girl
this reminded me :
DMC4___A_bit_too_much____by_AngelsS.jpg

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Vante_Sparda;54857 said:
I like to think that Dante likes the "red stuff", as he likes strawberries and tomato juice. He probably also likes Red Delicious apples and even cherries, too. For some reason I can picture Dante eating fried chicken, or at least chicken wings.

I'm not sure about Vergil. If anything, whatever he eats may be in small portions. Then again, for all I know he could be just as big a pig as Dante. It's more than likely that Vergil and Dante would have the same tastes when it comes to certain foods.

@Curse. As for Vergil drinking sake... maybe. I like to think that, unlike Dante, Vergil doesn't have a high tolerence for alcohol. I think my thoughts toward that is stemming from the first novel, eventhough it's not canon. When it was revealed that Gilver was actually Vergil, I was surprised... but not because it was Vergil. It was because I realized in that instant, remembering back at an earlier incident in the novel, that Vergil can't hold his alcohol.

I like the Dante eating red things stuff.:lol: But in case of Vergil's alcohol tolerance. I disagree. Dante and Vergil are TWINS. If Dante can manage it, Vergil should too. Besides, they are demons with super healing and strength. A little human liquor shouldn't be able to do anything to them. I refuse to believe that Vergil, the kickass dude with so high tolerance of...pretty much everything would be defeated by alcohol.:p

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I can't imagine Dante eating anything but pizza. Like the fruit, as Vergilissexy said, is wierd. Dante eating fruit? Wow, it is wierd!

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Hehe, it happens. As for Dante eating other things, I can see him eating other things, especially nachos.

I like the Dante eating red things stuff. But in case of Vergil's alcohol tolerance. I disagree. Dante and Vergil are TWINS. If Dante can manage it, Vergil should too. Besides, they are demons with super healing and strength. A little human liquor shouldn't be able to do anything to them. I refuse to believe that Vergil, the kickass dude with so high tolerance of...pretty much everything would be defeated by alcohol.
I agree, but thats the novel for ya, none of it makes sense. I can see Vergil not liking alcohol, but he could probably tolerate it if he wanted to.

Hey Shin, what do you think they eat?

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Vergilissexy;55061 said:
I agree, but thats the novel for ya, none of it makes sense. I can see Vergil not liking alcohol, but he could probably tolerate it if he wanted to.

Hey Shin, what do you think they eat?

The novel had loads of ****crap in it, I don't believe that bar incident where Vergil passes out from the alcohol. >_<

Hmmm...let me think...Crème brûlée? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom