• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

please bring back Agni and Rudra

Agni and Rudra were the best and should be brought back

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wannabDante

Agni and Rudra were easily the best weapons ever to grace a devil may cry game and they should be brought back in the next installment. Well thats my opinion. Vote!

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Hear hear! Agni & Rudra was the shiznit. Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum by the way. :)

Keaton

Premium
Agni and Rudra were fantastic weapons, truly, but they will not be brought back. Capcom haven't found the need to re-use any weapons except Rebellion, Force Edge, Yamato, Ebony and Ivory and Coyote.

If they were to reuse weapons, we'd be seeing Alastor, Nevan, Beowolf, Giglamesh, Lucifer and so on...but sadly, we're more likely to see Agni and Rudra clones than the loud mouths themselves :)

The SSStylish one

Formerly DanteTheDevil
I said, no talking! XD. Yeah, they were nice, but nope, no need bringing them back. As Keaton said, Capcom did not reuse any additional weapons. And i doubt it's needed.

lafudge

&vergil.♥
I liked Agni and Rudra. I think I always had them equipped along with Rebellion. In my opinion, Rebellion will always be the best (ahhh, Million Stab memories!) because it's so easy to use, but for the elegance and beauty factor, I'd have to say Yamato♥. That is, of course, due to the fact that I am hopelessly in love with Vergil. ♥

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
lafudge;176626 said:
I liked Agni and Rudra. I think I always had them equipped along with Rebellion. In my opinion, Rebellion will always be the best (ahhh, Million Stab memories!) because it's so easy to use, but for the elegance and beauty factor, I'd have to say Yamato♥. That is, of course, due to the fact that I am hopelessly in love with Vergil. ♥

For me it would be "ahh Drive memories"... =)
Still, A&R + Swordsmaster was hellish

LoGoS

Get Destro'd
Leave Agni and Rudra in DMC 3. They were fun, but DMC recreates/reuses same bs all the time. Time to get innovative with DMC. Isn't that right Gilgamesh?

Playing with old weapons, that I've already msatered, is like dating an ex-GF and realizing why I broke up with her in the first place. Time to move on T_T

Zato-OW

King
Well I know what you mean,but we should atleast get them as unlockables.
Actually what would be a good idea for DMC5 is there should be no new DA's for Dante but instead bring all the old and previous DA's and guns back into DMC and let you choose up to three to carry. Also allowing you to swap around them once you come to a glyph. Then again I would like some new DA so uh yeah....

LoGoS

Get Destro'd
That would be cool, but I don't see them going out of their way with unlockable weapons. It would be a DC first, but it be a very welcomed first as long as there were plenty of new weapons to play with.

aka958

Don't trust people
They will sure make something new that is looking different but the same style as Agni and Rudra. The missile launcher,bazooka and pandora is almost the same but with some slight differences. The same with rebellion (it got some slight differences). Beowulf, Gilgamesh and the other one (don't know it's name) are just clones. But in every DMC they make at least 2 weapons that are completly new right? or almost...

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
LoGoS;176975 said:
Playing with old weapons, that I've already msatered, is like dating an ex-GF and realizing why I broke up with her in the first place. Time to move on T_T

LOL... nice analogy!

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Agni and Rudra?

They are behind other, better devil arms on my list. Number one being Alastor.

Yhea, bring back Alastor and the sword of Sparda, then i will get exited.

Tramendium

New DMC new DA's thats the route so far even those new that stretch from previous DMC games are somewhat new, combos are the only same thing there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom