• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Pick any quotes from games and such!

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
matt: there is nothing i can't do
boss: oh yeah? go buy a pack of ciggarettes
matt: ageist

dashie: BAAAAYUUUM
dashie: holla at ya boy
dashie: but thats besides the point
dashie: HELL NAW!!!
dashie: what up? it's dashie, and welcome to, happy...wheeeulls ... maydneyssah
dashie: little snackie snacks
dashie: raaaideeeen, you really gonna be like that raaaaaideeeeen

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
"When I joined the Corps, we didn't have any fancy-schmanzy tanks. We had sticks! Two sticks, and a rock for the whole platoon—and we had to share the rock! Buck up, boy, you are one very lucky marine!" - SGT Johnson.
"You know, as the days go by I realize more and more that you're not ballin'." - Kenji Setou.
"This is not a romantic princess picnic. This is a manly picnic. No glasses. No napkins. Whiskey only...and pretzels."-Kenji Setou.
"There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point." - Kenji Setou.
"That's not good. It has to be like... like the color you wake up and you know that you saw the meaning of life in your dream but can't remember it. Maybe it's yellow..." -Rin Tezuka
" I won't say "See you tomorrow" because that would be like predicting the future, and I'm pretty sure I can't do that." Rin Tezuka
"I really do like fireworks, even though looking at them makes me feel kinda sad, I think. It's like they want you to look at them so bad so they are loud and bright, but when someone looks, they are already gone. It's like they were not even real." - Rin Tezuka.

and now my favorites

"I believe that there are things one chooses to do in life, and also things that are chosen for one to do in life." - Lilly Satou
"Have I ever apologized for my blindness even once? You can't help the way you are born, Hisao. There's no point in apologizing for who you are. You are a beautiful person, Hisao. Please don't apologize for that." - Lilly Satou.

SugarMoon

It's One on One.
"People are most beautiful...right before they die"

"I should've filled your dark soul with LIGHT *insert voice crack*

"You got knocked the **** out!*

This is more of a convo then a quote but I liked it.
"Hey Piccolo?
"Yeah"
"You're green right?
"Yeah?"
"And you hatched out of an egg right?"
"What about it?"
"Ar...Are you a Yoshi?"
""....Yes Goku, I'm a green ****in' dinosaur"
"C..Can I ride you?"

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Delta Force Soldier 1: ''Man I live for this ****!''
Delta Force Soldier 2: ''Keep your dick in your pants..''

FrostFire

Nymph of Shadows
"The flow of time is always cruel... Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that doesn't change with time is a memory of younger days..."- Sheik, The Legend of Zelda

"It is something that grows over time... a true friendship. A feeling in the heart that becomes stronger over time... The passion of friendship will soon blossom into a righteous power and through it, you will know which way to go..." - Sheik

"Time passes, people move.... Like a river's flow, it never ends... A childish mind will turn to noble ambition... Young love will become deep affection... The clear water's surface reflects growth..."

"I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be than me." - Bad-Anons, Wreck-It Ralph

I know more, but these are some of my favorites

Rilgar

I fought the war but the war won't staaaahhhppp...
"I haven't stolen anything....yet"
"I have no idea what you're saying....and your suit sucks."
"Why spoil the moment."

All Sly from Sly 2: Band of Thieves. :p

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
Slave Lord: The penalty for failure is death, YOUR DEATH. You're the main contestant Duke, in fact, you're the only contestant.
Duke Nukem: Yeah I get the idea. You're gonna try and stop me and I'm gonna overcome incredible odds and end up kicking your ass, are we done now, can we get on with it?

Ash Williams: What's that? You can't believe you just got ass kicked by a one handed nut job? What? Oh you think I'm your daddy!

Eddie Riggs: I'm supposed to think you're a nun but I know you're really some kind of big ugly demon, so lets have it.
[demon turns around and roars]
Eddie Riggs: Ah ha! I knew it, big ugly demon... kind of sexy though in a weird way.

Martius

SSSmokin!
Legacy of Kain: Defiance
Kain - I was always considered heartless.

Planescape Torment
Morte - Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back...
Morte - One time you awoke obsessed with the idea that *I* was your skull and chased me around the Spire trying to shatter and devour me. Luckily, you were crushed by a passing cart in the street.

Morte and Nordom
Nordom: Attention; Morte. I have a question. Do you have a destiny? A purpose?
Morte: Is Annah still wearing clothes?
Nordom: Affirmatory.
Morte: Then the answer is yes.

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
~ Always wanted to be a bold space marine ~
Rodin

~ Heaven and Hell can tear themselves apart for what I care. I have my own problems to take care about ~
Bayonetta

~ Why the **** do I always get wrapped up in this ****? ~
Enzo

RisenProphet

Savior of the Unknown
"Alcatraz? That's your name? Alcatraz... Destiny's a bitch, huh? It'll be on you now, son." -Prophet (Crysis 2)

"They call me Prophet"- Alcatraz (Crysis 2)

This isn't a war ordinary humans can win! This is the future - death's an inconvenience now, nothing more. We are all dead man walking. -Jacob Hargreave (Cyrsis 2)

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
"Alcatraz? That's your name? Alcatraz... Destiny's a bitch, huh? It'll be on you now, son." -Prophet (Crysis 2)

"They call me Prophet"- Alcatraz (Crysis 2)

This isn't a war ordinary humans can win! This is the future - death's an inconvenience now, nothing more. We are all dead man walking. -Jacob Hargreave (Cyrsis 2)
Yeah! That's the quote bro! XD

You're a little more important than my sword, .....but just a little ~ Angeal Hewley ~ Crisis Core

Electromagnetic

All hail The King
Vlad - Ironic,isn't it?
Max - What is?
Vlad - How you fell for the killer working for the man who got your family killed.Love is blind.
-Max Payne 2:The Fall Of Max Payne

"I can't keep running away.I have to face the truth,accept responsibility.That's the only way I'll ever remember.The only way I'll get my life back" -Chris Redfield

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
"How I live is up to me" - Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII
"The public fears what it doesen't know. [...] Strike down the phantoms before their eyes, and they sleep like babes" - Cid Raines, Final Fantasy XIII
"To become the dew that quenches the land, to spare the sands, the seas, the skies, I offer thee this silent sacrifice" Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core
"I have the true power of Sparda!" "Not very classy for someone's dying words." - Arkham and Vergil, DMC3
"...And I got a bigger d*ck." - Vergil, DmC

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
"And as for the rest of you how could you believe all those lies?! Aristocrats? Your just the opposite I hate you, and I hate you, and you and i hate myself the very most for playing your stupid games and not having the strength to stand up to you, its all just hideous."- Jennifer

Top Bottom