• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Photoshop link

Status
Not open for further replies.

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
Hey. I recently reseted my windows and I've lost my Photoshop :(, and I can't find it anywhere anymore. Sad story isn't it?LOL. Can someone give me a download link for Photoshop please? Rep+ back.^_^

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
I think it's against the site rules to discuss/share illegal download links.

Illegal Downloads/Torrents

This may help, you could download GIMP, it's a free image editing program. It's not as good as photoshop but it's pretty good for makings signatures if that's what you were hoping to do. I've been using it for a few weeks now.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Slayer_of_Darkness13;171402 said:
^ Is it illegal? o_O I didn't know that, I'm sorry. Thank you for the link anyway. Rep+ because you've explained that.

Illegal to download it without paying. You can buy the full version from their website, a quick search can get that. But otherwise GIMP, or paint works well.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Threads of this nature are NOT allowed, nor will they be tolerated, do not request links of this nature, now, seeing as you're still relatively new to the forums and are still getting into the swing of things, I will personally let this one slide, but just this once, though how the rest of the staff feel is up to them.

Take it into account though that upon joining, you should read the rules and abide by them, any more posts of this nature will result in the usual treatment of an infraction added to your account, though now you know our policy on illegal downloads, you shouldn't need to be warned anymore.

Thread locked.

Now that that's over with, +rep to Venged for directing Slayer_Of_Darkness towards our policy as well as offering the GIMP tip, I find GIMP to be a useful tool myself, though I've slipped out of the habit of signature making.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom