• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

PC version release date

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
Did any member thought about the release date of the PC version or you don't care about it.

I think you forgot it.

I observed all of the members talk about the ps3 version and xbox360.

isn't anyone know the release date of the PC version.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
There really isn't any info out for the PC version yet. They're mostly focused on the X-Box 360 and PS3 version as of now. ]:

Blizzardmon

Hell Rasier
Amazon.com has started taking prorders already the release date you have been asking for is Jan 8, 2008. It will be ran on windows and windows xp, Windows vista. No Mac info yet so. I keep posting if more info comes up.
:)

Zato-OW

King
PC version wont be out until summer or fall of 08... they arent even talking about the pc version at this moment so it might be cancled

Chrysander

If I played DMC on a PC, I'd have to plug in a PS2 controller I think, I wouldn't want to use some 3rd party piece of crap. But then, if I'm just using a PS2 pad, I might as well be playing it on the PS2/3, I don't think much else is different on the PC

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
Zato-OW;57210 said:
PC version wont be out until summer or fall of 08... they arent even talking about the pc version at this moment so it might be cancled

If they aren't talk about the pc version.it doesn't mean it might be canceled.

I dont think so

Blizzardmon;57209 said:
Amazon.com has started taking prorders already the release date you have been asking for is Jan 8, 2008. It will be ran on windows and windows xp, Windows vista. No Mac info yet so. I keep posting if more info comes up.
:)

You are right.

thanks and this is the link fot the page.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref...ry 4 pc&tag=lpo_ixdpgoukusen-20&index=blended

Poopy X

The best artist.
Due, don't worry about PC anymore.
If you are going to buy lot's of stuff to update you computer, I suggest you just save the money and buy a Xbox 360 or PS3.
The TV shows a better graphic than a monitor.
And your monitor may not be able to work well after the gameplys in DMC4(unless you got a very nicen screen .)

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
Who told you I need to update my computer . I don't need to update it.

the speed of my cpu is 3.20GH

And I've got 2GB of ram.

almost forgot .... the graphics

don't worry I'll change the resolution to 1600x1200pixels. that mean it will be perfect graphics.

I think the monitor is better than the TV screen.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
:lol: If you have a crappy graphics card, it will play crappy. I guess if you have a good one it will play better graphics than the ps3 or XBox360. Otherwise, it will be the same. Although the graphics card will cost the same as the ps3 or XBox360... I don't think we would buy that now, hey?

Dark3stH3art

Holy Knight
heatlancer;59055 said:
dmc for the pc with all do respect would just be ****

vouch
dmc4 for pc is going to blow chunks
i'm getting it for xbox 360 because ps3 is losing out on many exclusives and 360 already has gears of war lost planet halo 3 call of duty 4 and now devil may cry 4 and soon metal gear solid 4
xbox 360 hands down owns all ;]

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
Dark3stH3art;59342 said:
vouch
dmc4 for pc is going to blow chunks
i'm getting it for xbox 360 because ps3 is losing out on many exclusives and 360 already has gears of war lost planet halo 3 call of duty 4 and now devil may cry 4 and soon metal gear solid 4
xbox 360 hands down owns all ;]

so the Pc has gears of war - call of duty 4 - devil may cry 4 and halo 3.

I think it's the same except metal gear solid 4 I don't know if it's on pc or not .

Top Bottom