• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

parkour anybody?

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Parkour wow you truly are an active gamer.
Lets see Kinects follow that lol.
So how long have you been doing it?
haha i guess so :)
i've been doing it for a couple of months now. i used to do it all the time about a year or so ago, but then i stopped doing it and now i'm actually starting to get good at it again. :)
here is my friends and I's parkour team name:

tobekontinued_edited-1.jpg

Dark Drakan

Admin
Its amazing to watch and I have a lot of respect for the pros who do such high risk moves, always been interested in it and tried it some years back but dont think im fit enough these days. :lol:

Dark Drakan

Admin
I wouldn't think of myself as a pro, i just find it fun and exhilrating :/

I used to watch the videos on youtube of the pros all the time and it fascinated me.

Have you made any videos of your own yet or do you plan to in the future?

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I used to watch the videos on youtube of the pros all the time and it fascinated me.

Have you made any videos of your own yet or do you plan to in the future?
i haven't made any yet because i'm not that great yet, but once i get better i plan to. i will also probably make tutorials.

So parkour would be like a live version of mirror's edge then ?
Have you ever gotten hurt doing this?
Or have you ever been afraid to try doing this in certain areas ?
exactly. that's what that game is based on. :)
i have gotten hurt, but now i try to be more careful of mistakes, and yes some things are pretty scary to do, but you just gotta concentrate on the trick and not fear or else it will really mess you up. i'm currently learning to do backflips. i can do one on a safety mat, but i want to get good enough where i can do it on the ground.

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
So you like doing parkour... nice! I really like it too but I am not that good :( . I must say that David Belle is just WoW!!! He did really nice jobs in both B13 and B13 ultimatum.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
So you like doing parkour... nice! I really like it too but I am not that good :( . I must say that David Belle is just WoW!!! He did really nice jobs in both B13 and B13 ultimatum.
yes, and don't feel bad i'm not that good yet either, but with practice we will get better! :) and yes david bell is a monster!

Top Bottom