• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Open RP: Hell Night (OCs Preferred)

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
OOC:works for me but that means we can't do anything if someone is missing unless we skip their turn in the post order.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Detoya rose from the wreckage of the train, groaning. "What the hell just happened...?" He said aloud. His hood had been torn off in the crash, revealing his horns and allowing his hair to flow down his back and shoulders. He reached up to touch his horns, horrified that other people would see him.

Meg

Lightning was already on her feet with her gun held ready. "You alright?" she asked him absent-mindedly. She was more concerned with surveying the area.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"For the most part..." Detoya said. He looked over at the other people in the crash. Only one person seemed to still be breathing, so he knelt over that person. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked, lightly shaking the person.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Victor groaned, opening his eyes. "What just happened?" he asked, trying to get himself free from the wreckage.

Mr Anderson

IT DERAILED A TRAIN AND ACTED LIKE IT WAS NOTHING I am dealing with someone very powerful I have to be cautious.I thought that while I was running towards the train wreckage and staying out of sight of the thing.

Mr Anderson

I tried very hard to get my aim right it was obviously armored somehow I shot exactly at it's top vertebrae.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The Hybrid roared, and it's head twisted 180 degrees to look at Justin. It growled, but kept advancing on the group in front of it.

Meg

I know I'm supposed to go next, but I'm not feeling up to it tonight. I really just need to be alone with my thoughts for awhile.

Top Bottom