• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Open RP: Hell Night (OCs Preferred)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
A horrible, destructive man named Douji had opened a portal to Hell many years ago, but only succeeded in summoning a small, infant-like demon. Unsatisfied, he attempted to open a larger portal, but was instead crushed by the sheer power required to open it. His soul was transferred to the infantile demon, and it was taken to a research facility near Tokyo, Japan. This is where you come in. Your characters are merely minding their own business, taking a subway ride, when it derails. Awaiting you is the demon, now a powerful monster known as The Hybrid. The only option is to run: no weapon seems to work on this abomination of diseased science and blasphemous rituals, only serving to further it's evolution. The more it fights, the stronger it gets, and its power increases exponentially if it is defeated and left for dead. The only question is... How do we destroy said Hybrid, and bring an end to both it and Douji for good...?

Character limit: 3 per RPer.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
I'M IN!

Name: Fenkier Daris Wis.
Prefered name: Fenk(Nickname); One-Sided Razor(Position in a group he joined.).
Birthday: 29th May.
Species: Demon.
Sex:Male.
Race: White.
Appearance: A tall,stern human-looking,man.Has penetrating icy-blue eyes,with a Vergil-like black hair,with some small white parts and two little bangs on the front.He wears a black coat with some small white tribal patterns,a loose black jeans,and a white T-shirt with a arrow pointing upwards saying:"the man" and an arrow pointing downwards saying:"the legend"(Casual Outfit). He, in meetings and c*** like that uses the following outfit: A white coat, with a plain black t-shirt under it, a normal dark-blue jeans, and an black fingerless glove on his remaing arm(Meeting Outfit).
Background: He lives on the Human world just because he wasn't made for the demon world.Otherwise,his entire family is alive and at the Demon world.He saw Dante and Vergil fighting with his own eyes when he was a kid,swearing that if he crossed with any of tem one day,he where going to challenge them for a spar,and that he would be the winner.He now is an Member at an Order of the Sword-like group.
Personality: Sarcastic and funny,if you are his friend,you will never be on a bad situation.
Religion: (laughs).
Weapon: Two magically enhanced All-Star Converses(XD),they have the element of wind,and a sword he named as "Opresser Rage".The sword is made from a Demonic Mithril,thus giving her a dark black color,the hilt and the blunt part of the blade being of titanium,thus being unbreakable.Desert Eagle,specially customized and painted black and white.And he also has a Devil Bringer,but on his left arm,and it is full black.But it was cut off, in an adventure, so, he is now a One-Handed Man.He now uses another weapon, for special things, the Drake Blade.
Sexuality: Straight.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Heh heh, I need one more person for this. If not, you and I can make it into a private convo, Danzye.

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
Name Justin Maxwell
Nickname Justin Case
species human
abilities:able to manifest swords and guns a few swords will be elemental
Appearance akin to Cloud Strife
bio He has a dark past that no one else knows
personality on the ouside he is fun and sarcastic and friendly but on the inside sometimes anger and pain take over when his bitter memories threaten to overwhelm him

Meg

JOOOOOIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG!!!!!

Character Info:

Name: Claire Farron
Nickname: Lightning
Birthday: May 24th
Species: Human
Sex: Female
Weapon: Blazefire Saber, a gun/sword hybrid- its basically a giant switchblade knife
Religion: Polytheistic
Appearance: Tall and muscular (for a woman), long light pink hair, light blue eyes, almost always wears her uniform (even on her days off e_e).
Personality: Oh good gosh, well assuming she HAS a personality; seemingly (sometimes actually) cold, as well as stern, reticent, and while she can come off as being a...word she's actually warm hearted and caring.
Background: *groan* Uhhh, well she's BA. There you go.

:)

*sees OCs are preferred*
Preferences are not rules so :p.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Posting my character bios. The Hybrid counts as one of my characters, so I will have only two, not counting "extras", as since I'm the gamemaster here, I control NPCs.

Name: Detoya Tsubasa (DT)
Species: Demi-Human.
Sex: Male.
Race: Human form: Caucasian. Dragon form: Night Dragon.
Appearance: http://forums.devilmaycry.org/data/avatars/l/15/15015.jpg?1300758922
Background: He was born to a dragon father and a human mother, who had interbred. He looked human except for the horns upon his head, but for the most part he was normal. However, that was not to last. When his girlfriend was attacked by a bunch of mobsters, the anger unlocked the DNA of his father and transformed him into a fearsome Night Dragon, just like his father. Soon after this he began to train in order to learn to control this transformation, and has succeeded for the most part.
Personality: Selectively cold to those he doesn't trust, but get him to trust you and you'll never find a better friend.
Weapon: His fists or, as a dragon, his claws and fangs.
Sexuality: Bisexual.

Name: Coloya Mizumi
Species: Bipedal Dragon.
Sex: Male.
Race: Western Dragon.
Appearance: Predominately red scales with large red wings on his back, blue eyes, yellow belly scales and a draconic face.
Reference Pic: http://d.facdn.net/art/danielkay/1188156889.danielkay_cb-dragon.jpg
Background: Born to a pair of humans yet somehow carries draconic DNA. His mother was killed soon after he was born and he was taken into hiding. He was raised as a warrior, and his personality reflects this. Though he is socially accepted by government standards, he is still looked down upon and hates his current life, wishing for excitement.
Personality: Cold, hard to talk to. During fights, he's sadistic and shows little to no mercy.
Weapon: A pair of knives he named Dragon Fury.
Sexuality: Straight.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Name: Victor Simpson
Birthday: March 13
Species: Human
Sex: Male
Race: Caucasian
Appearance: 'cause I'm too lazy to type it.
Background: He's a normal teenage boy, just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Personality: Energetic, but prone to small mistakes, innocent, too trusting, and kind.
Religion: Catholic
Weapon: Whatever he can find on the ground.
Sexuality: Straight (sorta, I guess)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The RP will begin tomorrow, peeps, so be ready for that moment. *two fingered salute*

I'm off for tonight.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The RP begins now, so ready or not, it's RP time!

Detoya was walking in the streets of Tokyo, a hood on his head to conceal his horns. He could hear the prayers of that cult, the Holy Ring or something, in the background. "Repent, for your world is coming to an end!" and yadda yadda yadda. Those cultists paused for a moment, looking at him, then one shouted. "There he is!"

Detoya's breath caught. He began running, hoping feverishly that he wouldn't be caught.

--

Meanwhile, in a research facility, a man was studying the alien creature they'd taken when it burst from it's tube, fusing with the man, but for the most part leaving his form intact besides the bloodied lab coat. He wandered from the lab, groaning in anger and pain, slaughtering everything he came across. He slopped his way out of the lab, then reared his head back at the night sky, then shouted as loud as he could "Douji!!!"

OOC: BTW, this Holy Ring cult is connected to the Hybrid, and they also want the other main characters.

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
Justin was walking around a research facility and heard a giant crash what was that I thought the outside of the building was fine should I go check? I thought waiting outside the building.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The Hybrid growled and began wandering towards the city. It ripped apart a grate on the concrete ground and jumped inside, falling into a subway tunnel. Slowly, it walked towards the city.

--

Meanwhile, Japanese special operations squads were being mobilized to contain this break...

Top Bottom