• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Open RP: Hell Night (OCs Preferred)

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
I saw some thing headed towards the city I need to stop that I ran after it I would catch up to it in two minutes at this rate.

Meg

On a subway headed toward where ever, Lightning was sitting with her legs crossed and flipped through a magazine she had no interest in.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Detoya ran into the subway and got on the train just as it departed. He saw the cultists outside watch the train leave, their faces contorted in anger. He sighed a sigh of relief.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The Hybrid growled, still in a human form. It scanned the area around it, checking behind itself, yet not seeing Justin. It continued to walk on, but stopped when it heard the noise of a subway rapidly approaching. It held its arms in front of its face in fear, then the train hit it, derailing the train. The only survivors being Detoya and Claire.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
" What the hell? ", Fenkier said, seeing the the train collide with something.(Meeting outfit)

Meg

Lightning stood up and scanned the wreck. She spotted a kid with his hood up underneath some wreckage and went to him. "Here." she said as she pulled the rubble off of him and helped him up. "You ok?" she asked, only half interested. She had one hand on her gunblade, ready to draw at any moment. Trains don't derail for no reason. Something else was with them.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"I'm fine..." Detoya said as he got up. When he got up, the zipper keeping his hood on broke, letting the hood fly free and revealing his horns, also allowing his long white hair to flow down his back and shoulders. "Why did this train derail? They don't normally do that..."

Almost as if in answer to that question, a low growling became apparent. The Hybrid's skin melted off, along with the superfluous tissue behind it, and its eyes fell out. Its face lost all its features besides the mouth, which was now large and fanged. Along with that, its left arm was grossly elongated and looked as if it was made of bone, with three fingers and a small eyeball on the shoulder. The rest of the body, however, was untouched for the most part, and though most of its clothing was gone, it still had pants.

Meg

OOC: Thank goodness for pants. :p

IC: Lightning immediately pulled out her sword and readied it, her eyes mixed on the monster before them.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
OOC: Here it is:
Drake-Blade-202191405
http://danzye371.deviantart.com/art/Drake-Blade-202191405 The Drake Blade!

IC: " Well, well... " ,he said, pulling out his sword.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The Hybrid snarled, slowly walking forward. From behind, orders were issued from an unseen commander, then bullets began to dance upon the Hybrid's form, barely tickling its semi-armored form.

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
I hit the floor but a bullet had already hit my arm I cursed but ignored the pain and saw the demon/monster/creation whatever it was acting as if the bullets were nothing more than getting hit with feathers. Well this is gonna be harder than I thought.I rolled out of the way of the bullets.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
" What this guys think they're doing? " , he said, dodging a few bullets, walking towards the bright-pink haired woman.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OOC: Announcement, guys. We're heading back a short ways to when Detoya boarded the train, as that's the only really good time that Dani can join ATM. Don't give me any lip about it, okay guys?

Alright Dani, your time to shine.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Victor sat opposite of a pink haired woman, who, regardless of what he was telling himself to do, he kept peeking up from under his hair. The headphones in his ears blocked out whatever noise was around him, and every now and then he would check the time on his phone.

OOC: Lawl, crappy intro is crappy. But thanks DT. =D

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Detoya ran into the subway and jumped into the train just as it left out of the station. He watched the cultists look at the train angrily as it left, then breathed a sigh of relief.

--

*refer to train smashing the Hybrid sequence, because like HELL am I typing that again*

Blitz

Heeeeey.
" Ah, crappy day for me... " , he grunted to himself, checking around and seeing that some people from the Holy Ring were looking, curious to his sword.

Top Bottom