• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

OMG!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
i dont know if its her but she could be doing an accent so that could explain the difference in voices. in enslaved, according to various people, monkey had a ny accent which made some sense because his journey started in a future ravaged new york. so in that the girl might have a british accent because limbo city could be in britian.

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
i dont know if its her but she could be doing an accent so that could explain the difference in voices. in enslaved, according to various people, monkey had a ny accent which made some sense because his journey started in a future ravaged new york. so in that the girl might have a british accent because limbo city could be in britian.
yeah ur right about that but theres alot of similarity in there

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I tweeted her yesterday asking if she was involved with any of the voice acting on DmC........ alas .......... no call... no show...

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Not really. Her last tweet was like a week ago so...... I'll just tweet her everyday till then :D
NT usually has recurring VA. Like the guy who played Bohan in Heavenly Sword is also Monkey in Enslaved

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
Not really. Her last tweet was like a week ago so...... I'll just tweet her everyday till then :D
NT usually has recurring VA. Like the guy who played Bohan in Heavenly Sword is also Monkey in Enslaved
ioh right i never noticed he was mokey maybe becuz of the accent

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!

is also King Kong, the main chimp in Rise of the Planet of the Apes, and Gollum :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom