• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

OMG!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
^Dude, you may be right. Beyond obvious spamming, he might have a very limited number of moves for those repetitive combos. Nice point.
thanks dude, and i don't think anyone is taking that into consideration, much like alot of people assume that dante may only have 3 weapons, because that's all we've seen. however, i believe you start out with 3 weapons which are rebellion and the alternate forms of rebellion (scythe, axe) and then later in the game you get more weapons along with more combos, and altercations of each weapon that you get; people think this will be the least amount of weapons in a dmc game, but if my theory is right, it will probably be the most weapons in a dmc game.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Well i hope each new weapon that you get will be able to take a demonic form and angelic form so every time you get a new weapon, it'll triple!
......*:rolleyes:dreams of the possibilities:rolleyes:*

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Well i hope each new weapon that you get will be able to take a demonic form and angelic form so every time you get a new weapon, it'll triple!
......*:rolleyes:dreams of the possibilities:rolleyes:*
EXACTLY! i think this is what ninja theory is trying to accomplish. by doing this even the devil arms will feel alive

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
o.o im gonna go around the hallways at school tommorow screaming "I HAVE A FEMALE BONER :D".......tht should b fun :3
The best part about it is.... In 3 sentences you've managed to make out 7 different smiley faces!!
smiley-:)
super smiley-:D
A little too Smiley:eek:
dreaming smiley:rolleyes:
shame smiley:confused:
ok with the shame smiley;)
tongue smiley:p
and.........umm...yea...smiley:oops:

Topic!
yea NT usually has a crap load of special features, like behind the scenes making of music artwork mocap, lets just hope they keep that part NT.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Topic!
yea NT usually has a crap load of special features, like behind the scenes making of music artwork mocap, lets just hope they keep that part NT.

i hope so! special features are a great way to keep some one interested in a game, they should add some of the previous versions of dante that NT came up with, but didn't make the game

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
yes the movie theater HAS to make a re-appearance, also bloody palace should really come back! bloody palace = replay value! :)

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
yes the movie theater HAS to make a re-appearance, also bloody palace should really come back! bloody palace = replay value! :)
I like the Bloody Palace in dmc3, also i like bayonetta's Angel Slayer. I hope they put more into it like destructive enviornments or instead of just changing the textures maybe have weather elements too it, like its raining or snowing.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
i dont think they'll have alternative characters to play as being that all they're focused on is Dante and his combat. I think it would be to tedious to try for an additional character. But i would like to see different costumes!

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
yeah i don't think there will be other characters either, i think what would be cool is if after a certain amount of waves you unlock some type of reward

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
That would be cool! and also other rewards like taking no hits, combo ranking, how long can u stay in the air, ect.

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
hey i didn't find out who the girl is but i know who she is voiced by. shes voiced by the same voice actor of the character trip in enslaved i payed close attention to the girls voice in the tgs trailer and it was very similar to trips so atleast now we know who she is voiced by

Asmodaius

hey i didn't find out who the girl is but i know who she is voiced by. shes voiced by the same voice actor of the character trip in enslaved i payed close attention to the girls voice in the tgs trailer and it was very similar to trips so atleast now we know who she is voiced by

I loved Trip, so that's nice. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom