• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

OMG BAYONETTA part 2

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
I don't know why you are talking scores here.

You know what got a high score? Halo 3. And Halo 3 is crap. Complete crap.

So I put no stock in those stupid ratings, thank you very much.

And as for this game, if it is better than DMC 4 who cares? Not much of an achievement if you ask me.

I just don't how this game looks myself but time will tell.

Sparda™

Zato-OW;175367 said:
You will and you know it. The game play looks solid and that's all that matters. This is Kamiya!!! Hes like Kojima's twin brother or something in making games. Well they both are Legends in the gaming market.

LOOOL

Kojima's a one-kind unique gaming mastermind!

Zato-OW

King
Kamiya and Kojima are on the same level in game making. They both are fans of each other and rarely makes bad games. They are the same, well so they say... I like Kojima slightly better because of Zone Of The Enders.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Sparda™;175323 said:
Well, If Nero would have been 100% and Dante would be an unlockable, that would suck twice as bad.

Anyway, returning to Bayonetta, there's not much to say. The hype is high, and history has proved that with that hype, the fall is quite bad.

No. Nero's story was terrible due to the fact not enough was explained throughout the game. 100% Nero would clear up alot of the sh*te Capcom driveled (story-wise). Dante as an unlockable + making an appearance seems reasonable, because an added plot/character extension was made; hence 100% = BETTER.

As for Bayonetta, i have no doubt this'll be a brilliant, original game, although not within the DMC ranks (for personal opinion). You cannot predict a games ratings. Critic ratings also = BS. GTA is a good example from IGNorants. Following ratings is being a sheep to media.

Sir Psycho No 6

Sparda™;175542 said:
LOOOL

Kojima's a one-kind unique gaming mastermind!

I lol at you tremendously now, i hope for your sake that's sarcasm.

You do realise Kojima is one of the most overrated people in the universe don't you?
He drags out cutscenes in games with bad dialogue and weak metaphors. He obviously wishes he had the budget to make films and the only thing he's good at are boss fights (well most of them in the MGS series anyway).

Sparda™

Sir Psycho No 6;177651 said:
Well then don't assume it's going to fail you hypocrite.

Mind your language, kid.

I assume whatever I like.

Sir Psycho No 6;177652 said:
I lol at you tremendously now, i hope for your sake that's sarcasm.

You do realise Kojima is one of the most overrated people in the universe don't you?
He drags out cutscenes in games with bad dialogue and weak metaphors. He obviously wishes he had the budget to make films and the only thing he's good at are boss fights (well most of them in the MGS series anyway).

Could be, but I love MGS for the way It is.

Personal attacks are left for VM-s. And don't double post, kid.

Sir Psycho No 6

Sparda™;177653 said:
Mind your language, kid.

Could be, but I love MGS for the way It is.

:lol:
Nice attempt at patronising me.

I see "assuming" whatever you like has got you this lovely ego?

Poor little girl, go back to your dad.

Sparda™

Sir Psycho No 6;177658 said:
Nice attempt at patronising me.

I see "assuming" whatever you like has got you this lovely ego?

Poor little girl, go back to your dad.

I'll let the people responsible for the forum deal with your childish and immature comments.^_^

Big Boss

Unstable
Not to break up your little "disagreement", but may you PM each other so that we can return to this thread's topic?

Sparda™

kyoto;177666 said:
Not to break up your little "disagreement", but may you PM each other so that we can return to this thread's topic?

No problem to me.

Someone got a little big-headed here and started acting like he owns the place.

Sir Psycho No 6

Sparda™;177663 said:

I'll let the people responsible for the forum deal with your childish and immature comments.^_^

Yes, the one person here who can back up his arguement seems to be the "immature" one.

No wonder you act like this when you have members like Kyoto more then happy to kiss your arse.

aka958

Don't trust people
^If you have something to say to him then do it where it isn't off topic...

I think Bayonetta still feels like something wrong. Can't really be a solid game when they are showing half naked women. That is usually a excuse for someone to buy something o_O . Like the game is bad but what the heck there is half naked women in it so sure do. Or maybe the perfect game that the game creator wants is made like that? i dunno...
FFX-2 (Final Fantasy X-2) was terrible for an example. They all just got half naked and that was like not like the game Final Fantasy that i have played at all.

But on the other hand is Bayonetta a first of the series so it can't turn your hopes down :D . You know that it should be like that then.

Hope it doesn't sounds to bad i just wanted to tell how i thought.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sparda™;177653 said:
Mind your language, kid.

Sparda, like I said to you before, just ignore him, don't feed the trolls.

And as for you Psycho, as of late, your comments have been little more than flaming, trolling and general harrassment and have offered no real contribution to the forums, if you keep this up it'll be a one way ticket to getting yourself booted out of this forum, so pack it in, if you have a problem with Sparda, kindly keep it to either VMs or PMs, it has no place in the general board.

Top Bottom