• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Omen's DMC 5 Concept

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
More on the story .....

The story will feature flashbacks like seen in dmc 4 ( saying y dantes there ) but also flash fowards in certain parts in the game....... the player will be given choices to make like - Save Dante or Save trish ...... what ever one that the player didnt chose will have a major impact on the story line and speech ...

Also there will be some shocks and twists along the way ............. like who is gonna betray Dante and whoes gonna kill trish . Yes i said trish ..... ..........
also more advanced gameplay like certain combos that kill enemies in seconds and a lock on system that actually stays locked on the baddie untill their dead ... not like in gta 4 where you are annoyed that niko wont kill the guy whoes killing you as hes to busy shooting a wall ....

Also there will be certain differences for different consoles like the 360 will have Kyrie as a unlockable chracter while the Ps3 will have Lady as a unlockable chracter ......... each unlockable character will be able to play though the story normally and have some secrets of their own .......... if the player is playing as kyrie or lady and watchs a cut sence the cut sence will have them in it not like other games where your wearing a jumper and in the sence your wearing a suit ....... the game will know.

hope you like it so far ........ more soon

Evil Nero

Bout the Argosax thing, my good friend ...

He was the "egg" for the Despair Embodied, I think that he should be the big boss.

But if your stuck with that, then I'm rooting for ya =]

But as DMC2 is not canon, it could actually work as introducing him as a new character. Just remember that it takes 4 arcana's to wake him up.

You need help or guidence with this story, you just say so my friend =]

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
ok...... cool .... i didnt know that so i will go with the Despair Embodied,
thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom