• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Omen's DMC 5 Concept

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Ok as you are all aware Others have done the done concepts so i thought " why not " so here it goes

The story is set after dmc 2 . At the end of dmc 2 , a motorbike can be heard , this is nero riding in after doing a secret mission for dante . After waiting in the shop for dantes return , Nero takes dante to one side to give him the object. Dante then jumps on the motorbike and rides off into the sunset .

Characters -
Dante - the games main protagonist with improved moves and weapons .

Nero - The games second protagonist with also improved moves and weapons.

Trish - She hepls dante and nero in certain parts of the game

Argosax the Chaos - The games main antagonist . Got beated by dante in Dmc 1 ( or 2 ) and back to get revenge .

Kyrie - Neros Gf and a unlockable in the 360 version

lady - Works with Dante and Trish . Unlockable in the PS3 version .

Bumble Bee -
One of Argosax the Chaos henchmen who will stop Dante and Nero from killing Argosax the Chaos at all cost .

Dragon fly -
Another one of Argosax the Chaos henchmen who will stop Dante and Nero from killing Argosax at all cost but also has a hidden agenda .
What do u think so far

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i was thinking about having virgil in it but as others have put vergil in theirs i feel that i want to be different

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i looked at a list of characters on wiki and his name had choas in ti so i chose it !!!!!!!

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
yeah this time ..........im doing it so it will be better ..........and tbh im not gonna change any character because u dont like him........... soz

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
No, it's nothing to do with that, it's to do with the fact that Capcom don't consider DMC2 to be an official part of the story, therefore Argosax wouldn't work.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^True, he is not a DMC charecter.

You shouldn't pick him just because he has a cool name.

But it is your concept, and I cant wait to see what you do.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
omenminator;121058 said:
ok.......... thanks for your views
but i have decided to keep him in it

But you have no reason to keep him, you don't know anything about him. You picked him for his name! He was the WORST boss charecter-wise I have ever seen, why defend him?

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i want him as i have just read about him and seen i can make him better ....

ok......
weapons -
Ebony and Ivory
Description: A twin set of .45's that Dante has with him. Dante is able to do cool moves with these guns, including juggling your opponent in mid-air! It is also a rapid fire weapon, although it is still relatively weak untill you buy the upgrades

Sparda Sword

This is the upgrade of the force edge, it's final form. This weapon was yielded by Dante's father, the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda, and therefore, all other swords suck. It's got a weird shape to it, with a thick blade that encompasses the entire length of the sword. It also works well as a long range weapon, as the weapon has the ability to hurt enemies from farther away.

Blue Rose - A double-barreled revolver belonging to Nero, capable of firing charged shots.

Luce & Ombra - guns belonging to Sparda that trish has .

Rebellion -

Description: The trademark broadsword belonging to Dante as an heirloom from his father. It is a key element in releasing Dante's devil half, though it must first taste his blood.

Devil Bringer -
Description: Nero's demonic right arm. It can warp spacetime to extend itself to grab objects and enemies.

Devil Trigger - Dantes devil mode.

Red queen - A modification of the standard sword of the Holy Knights belonging to Nero. Includes a fuel injector which allows Nero to use the Exceed ability, which enhances his technique.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Bosses

Jokatgulm
is a powerful demon that lives in the water. This demon is blue and it has 4 tentacles that he uses to attack Dante but they can be destroyed for a limited period of time as they soon reappear to attack again. This demon also attacks Dante with poisonus gas and can use a powerful shield to protect herself when Dante is too much on her belly.

The Phantom
is a boss character that appears in Devil May Cry. He is a massive demon resembling a fiery tarantula/scorpion hybrid.

The Gigapede
is a giant tapeworm-like demon who entered the Human world through a time-space rift. It possesses a strong exoskeleton that impedes enemy attacks, and can generate ball-lightning to deter foes.

Berial jr
In appearance, he looks like a giant centaur with a lion-like, scaly lower body, a humanoid upper body with a pair of wings made of fire (although he never flies with them so it's not certain if they're wings or if it's just the way his flames are), and a lion-like face topped with bull-horns, all covered in flames

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom