• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

oh snap! not milltary school! o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyo

medicated insanity
well peep's seem's ol kyo here is finaly guna take his turn and leave the old forum.

since i've been here a few key-point's have happend in my life.

had a kid(o_O listen to me when i say no sex till your 20 member's under 17, i was 16 almost 17 when i had my kid...its been rough.)

im currently about to be 18 in april, so that mean's i'll be spending one year in milltary school.(my mother will help my gf with the baby.) i got my frist job, got my first car, had a car wreck xD

even tho im a ass, it's been rough watching people leave this forum, some really good people.
its not gunna be any easier leaveing this forum my self.

even thou im not sent out till march i figured i might aswel give everyone the head's up cause i might not get back on, liam, DK, CM LOD, detta chan(if i spelled it wrong forgive me <.<) asia! and all the rest of ya. ^^ your good friend's, love ya for it.

dramatic good bye>>:unsure:so uh.....i guess i'll talk to you all next january.

(please don't delete me, i'll be back!^_^)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
A whole year without my awesome buddy Kyo? >.> You will be missed my dear friend, may your ventures be full of luck and good times XD

good bye and good luck

Here's to you. Kyo and Shan
Rest forever here in our hearts
The last and final moment is yours
That agony is your triumph

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Good luck with your family, your job, and military school and remember, always have fun ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom