• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[OFFICIAL]incoming DMC art book reveals Vergil is Nero's father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IncarnatedDemon

which doesn't mean that the characters don't have depth -_- because according to most writers who have seen the game's story,(sorry your fanfictions don't make you a writer), the story is actually a good satirical take on the modern world with its contemporary themes
You realize that people who write fanfiction ARE writers? They may be bad but they can also be extraordinary writers. As for story of DmC. A story with satire doesn't equal a good story.

AlchemistFromEden

You realize that people who write fanfiction ARE writers? They may be bad but they can also be extraordinary writers. As for story of DmC. A story with satire doesn't equal a good story.
people who write fanfiction are not taken seriously as writers,
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9015322/1/Kidnapped-for-Love
the person who wrote this is not a writer -_- that's like saying that every who films something with their iphone is a director

AlchemistFromEden

So if i am not a writer i cant judge story, books, films, games and so on? Pffff...
If you want to see how satire should looks check Monty Python work.
so first you say you are an expert at writing -_- i ask for proof and now you're acting like a victim, which falls along the lines of
"*insert generic NT is bad at their job quote here*="i'm trying to have a serious mature discussion"

IncarnatedDemon

people who write fanfiction are not taken seriously as writers,
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9015322/1/Kidnapped-for-Love
the person who wrote this is not a writer -_- that's like saying that every who films something with their iphone is a director
No...anyone who writes a story is a writer independt if her or his story is good or not.

The thought process behind a fanfiction:
"I want to write a story"

And anyone who has that thought and goes through with it can be considered a writer.

And nooooooooo, ITS NOT like saying anyone who films something with their iphone is a director.

Fanfiction writers thought:
I want to write a story

Iphone filming:
I want to capture/record this moment

Clear difference...

If someone filming with Iphone was trying to direct a movie the thought process would be:
I want to record something, but i have a vision of what i want to record and how it should be.

AlchemistFromEden

No...anyone who writes a story is a writer independt if her or his story is good or not.

The thought process behind a fanfiction:
"I want to write a story"

And anyone who has that thought and goes through with it can be considered a writer.

And nooooooooo, ITS NOT like saying anyone who films something with their iphone is a director.

Fanfiction writers thought:
I want to write a story

Iphone filming:
I want to capture/record this moment

Clear difference...

If someone filming with Iphone was trying to direct a movie the thought process would be:
I want to record something, but i have a vision of what i want to record and how it should be.
fanfiction writers aren't considered professional writers who are fully capable of critiquing the ins and outs of a narration, and until they are taken seriously by anyone other than people who have either written fanfiction or people on a forum then i won't consider them PROFESSIONAL writers -__- that simple

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
me said:
So...how about that Vergil Mundus thingy whatsit on the previous page, eh?

Yeah. Wonder how THAT discussion is going...

hint hint

Don't think I need to change the first line of my quote to know where I'm going with this one...

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Vergil is no one's baby daddy. That dude is forever alone. He's got a hard on for swords, not women. Dude's weird and no way in hell he ever got a date.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Vergil is no one's baby daddy. That dude is forever alone. He's got a hard on for swords, not women. Dude's weird and no way in hell he ever got a date.
Vergil's just too introverted....into himself more?:/ He wants power, not babies.:lol: The only way I could ever see him having a kid is finding a female he sees as being equal to him, and being all traditional about it. Then he'd be all about using his power to protect his new family to make up for how crap his childhood was.
Or maybe he would have a child for the sake of passing on a legacy? I'm not sure. I guess that is also possible. But I just can't see Nero as being that child.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Vergil's just too introverted....into himself more?:/ He wants power, not babies.:lol: The only way I could ever see him having a kid is finding a female he sees as being equal to him, and being all traditional about it. Then he'd be all about using his power to protect his new family to make up for how crap his childhood was.
Or maybe he would have a child for the sake of passing on a legacy? I'm not sure. I guess that is also possible. But I just can't see Nero as being that child.
What legacy? Vergil was kind of just destroying the whole world in the process of his little hissy fit over power. At least the DmC Vergil had a legit goal. He would enjoy the fruits of his labor and that would actually give him a reason to somehow give birth to a kid if he wanted to get all into the demon king deal. Vergil struck me as a dude who had no idea what a woman even was, "Girl, durr what is this you speak of? Is it a demon?"

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
What legacy? Vergil was kind of just destroying the whole world in the process of his little hissy fit over power. At least the DmC Vergil had a legit goal. He would enjoy the fruits of his labor and that would actually give him a reason to somehow give birth to a kid if he wanted to get all into the demon king deal. Vergil struck me as a dude who had no idea what a woman even was, "Girl, durr what is this you speak of? Is it a demon?"
Sparda had kids, so if Vergil wanted to live up to being like Sparda, would he do the same?You know, to pass on Sparda's power and the swords like Sparda did with Dante and Vergil.
But considering how DMC3 Vergil is, he doesn't have time for women, let alone kids. He's all about power.

Not sure the DmC Vergil knew what women were either:p The only one he comes across, imo, he treats like dirt and uses for his plans.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Sparda had kids, so if Vergil wanted to live up to being like Sparda, would he do the same?You know, to pass on Sparda's power and the swords like Sparda did with Dante and Vergil.
But considering how DMC3 Vergil is, he doesn't have time for women, let alone kids. He's all about power.

Not sure the DmC Vergil knew what women were either:p The only one he comes across, imo, he treats like dirt and uses for his plans.
Vergil was always like that though. He'd be a terrible father and boyfriend. Kat had a thing for him though and maybe Vergil could have felt a little something. Not much but I don't think he hated Kat. He just kind of saw her as expendable.

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
Vergil was always like that though. He'd be a terrible father and boyfriend. Kat had a thing for him though and maybe Vergil could have felt a little something. Not much but I don't think he hated Kat. He just kind of saw her as expendable.
Basically, he was just using her but started to feel something for her, but then ended up in a bromance, then well he cast everyone out

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
Well, he had love for his bro because he was his brother. He hates everything now though.
Yeah i liked seeing that but i wanted him to be evil, i want in the sequel him to be evil but have old vergil in his head swaying his actions, to the point where he talks to himself and eventually the two split creating nelo angelo and vergil,

m100t8s

How does this picture say that Nero is Vergil's son?

8435e5dde71190efa8930cf0cf1b9d16fdfa60b1_zps016d9c9a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom