• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[OFFICIAL]incoming DMC art book reveals Vergil is Nero's father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Same here, I'm DYING to some concept arts of the Majin Form. Do you know whether or not they ship worldwide?
Capcom does not.

i got all my DMC books from Amazon.co.jp, they ship for rather large rate, though, since international shipping only has express delivery, which (bad) costs almost the same as the damn books but (good) I get them in less than a week.

There are other services online that you can get it from. Most places that sale Anime artbooks sell Video Game art books so just look ether there or e-bay.

Personally, I'm going to go to my local Japanese book store (no that local) at Mitsuwa groceries and get it from them.

IncarnatedDemon

Ok honestly does anyone care for kyrie, im not trying to bash but really
Kyrie is very generic but she is a loveable girl. She is weakbut despite this fact she reacted to Credo being in danger. No, need to go poke on her flaws when ive not critizied Kats. And other than Kyrie nature i dont care much about her. As for Kat... well lets leave it at that.

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
Kyrie is very generic but she is a loveable girl. She is weakbut despite this fact she reacted to Credo being in danger. No, need to go poke on her flaws when ive not critizied Kats. And other than Kyrie nature i dont care much about her. As for Kat... well lets leave it at that.
Ok then we will end this here

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
But still...Nero really IS Vergil's son?:blink:
tumblr_mi8pf5oR4g1r0lwogo1_400.gif

Fran0823

DmC and DMC why can't we have both?
Ok honestly does anyone care for kyrie, im not trying to bash but really
I think she's beautiful,sexy and potentially a good character...but her lack of exposed boobs or asscheeks killed her chances to be a character in classic DMC making her a really attractive cardboard cutout

IncarnatedDemon

I think she's beautiful,sexy and potentially a good character...but her lack of exposed boobs or ascheeks killed her chances to be a character in classic DMC making her a really attractive cardboard cutout
i feel the same way. such softspoken girl. as dante said humans possess something that demons dont...love. lm sure if Kyrie practiced swordmanship shed be very brave.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
i feel the same way. such softspoken girl. as dante said humans possess something that demons dont...love. lm sure if Kyrie practiced swordmanship shed be very brave.

I wouldn't like that, cause that would feel like "Oh she knows how to use a sword! She's a great character now!"

Kyrie didn't need to be a fighter, she just needed more to be added to her character and a bit more detail on her outfit wouldn't hurt.

AlchemistFromEden

"oh no, don't kill my brother nero"--dat character development for kyrie

Zilla

The inFAAMous
Well, it's good that we finally have an origin for Nero. It's bad that this was what Capcom settled on.

IncarnatedDemon

"oh no, don't kill my brother nero"--dat character development for kyrie
Kyrie's character has been to live in peace and harmony. Her beliefs was like that. Therefor she did not value violence. She believed in words of the deceiving sanctus.
But despite how weak state she was in (no fightning skills), she let go of Nero's hand and ran towards Credo when she saw that Credo was in danger. It says more about how loving character Kyrie is than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom