• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[OFFICIAL]incoming DMC art book reveals Vergil is Nero's father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Or it could say this
Ching_aa6c98_2893615.jpg

I can believe that over Vergil somehow getting laid.
Umm, nope, it doesn't say that. :/
Besides, it might not be that kind of child. More like a spiritual or soul link, or they grew Nero in a lab:p Hey, if Agnus can make dark angels using parts of Nelo, there's no reason they couldn't grow a Nero.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Umm, nope, it doesn't say that. :/
Besides, it might not be that kind of child. More like a spiritual or soul link, or they grew Nero in a lab:p Hey, if Agnus can make dark angels using parts of Nelo, there's no reason they couldn't grow a Nero.
They grew him in a test tube using a piece of Dante's hair they picked up after stalking him one day when he went get a haircut. He's a clone.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Yeah, the specific Kanji used is "child", which also could imply "successor or heir", as in someone who takes up that role or mantle, there's a couple kanji my wife had trouble seeing exactly what it was because of blur factor.

Nothing that says "father" or "son" though, so it's more open to possible interpritation right now..

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
I wouldn't like that, cause that would feel like "Oh she knows how to use a sword! She's a great character now!"

Kyrie didn't need to be a fighter, she just needed more to be added to her character and a bit more detail on her outfit wouldn't hurt.
still though... I'd be pretty badass for kyrie to do the saving for once, in a non-slutty outfit. Like Nero nearly being killed by a stronger demon and kyrie awakening her devil side to protect him. LOL I'd buy that **** in a heartbeat.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
still though... I'd be pretty badass for kyrie to do the saving for once, in a non-slutty outfit. Like Nero nearly being killed by a stronger demon and kyrie awakening her devil side to protect him. LOL I'd buy that **** in a heartbeat.

I'd like to See Kyrie get devoloped more, yes...though considering she's totally human, I don't know what "devil side" there would be to awakenl...

Martius

SSSmokin!
so first you say you are an expert at writing -_- i ask for proof and now you're acting like a victim, which falls along the lines of
"*insert generic NT is bad at their job quote here*="i'm trying to have a serious mature discussion"
I have never said that i am a expert in that.

About Kyrie, maybe something like inner, hidden force or some magical item or artifact that could give her some demonic power?

Martius

SSSmokin!
Credo and Lucia have dt kinda similar to angels with their wings, Kyrie could have something like that.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Credo and Lucia have dt kinda similar to angels with their wings, Kyrie could have something like that.

I think one of the reasons Credo was more Angelic in appearence despite being infused with demon energy was because he had more pure motives and ideals...which could tie into what teh DMC3 manga stated about Demons and Angels once having been one and the same. Which could mean if Kyrie was "ascended", she's look even MORE angelic than credo.

As for Lucia, her looks reminded me more of her suppossing to resemble a Harpy more than an angel.

Martius

SSSmokin!
I think one of the reasons Credo was more Angelic in appearence despite being infused with demon energy was because he had more pure motives and ideals...which could tie into what teh DMC3 manga stated about Demons and Angels once having been one and the same. Which could mean if Kyrie was "ascended", she's look even MORE angelic than credo.

As for Lucia, her looks reminded me more of her suppossing to resemble a Harpy more than an angel.
That sounds good. Angel and demons are anyway opposite sides of same coin.

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
I would love for her to gain a form similar to Angelo Credo, and I could actually see it happening. Maybe Credo left behing his spear/sword? I could easily see her pulling a "Nero awakening Yamado" type scene, Credo maybe manifesting himself within his sword?

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
I would love for her to gain a form similar to Angelo Credo, and I could actually see it happening. Maybe Credo left behing his spear/sword? I could easily see her pulling a "Nero awakening Yamado" type scene, Credo maybe manifesting himself within his sword?

Personally, I didn't think Credo NEEDED to die, they pretty much just killed him to clean out the Order completely and indiscriminetly except Nero and Kyrie...Credo was kind'a oneo f those...useless "dramatic" deaths that honestly served no actual purpose in the story.

EvilX-81

...Yes...yesm, we'll give her a personallity and not lift from Orihime again...

Phbbbt, she didn't even need a "personality", just REACT to the fact that your religion has turned upside-down right infront of your face and your pope is using you as bait for your demonically empowered boyfriend to feed him into some statue god thing.

Darker95

Vergil wanted power bvecause he was too weak to save his mom and dante.

dmc3-dmc1 showed vergil had a heart, that he cared. and thirteen year old kids have babies in real life.
im pretty sure he met some demon hunter chick who was strong like him(possibly a descendant of the maiden who helped sparda) he fell in love with her. had a kid and she died turning vergil back into his old self strive to gain power so that wouldnt happen again. vergil said humans/emotions were weak in dmc3. vergil was the reason dante gained his devil trigger, the reason he cared for both demons and humans.

AlchemistFromEden

Vergil wanted power bvecause he was too weak to save his mom and dante.

dmc3-dmc1 showed vergil had a heart, that he cared. and thirteen year old kids have babies in real life.
im pretty sure he met some demon hunter chick who was strong like him(possibly a descendant of the maiden who helped sparda) he fell in love with her. had a kid and she died turning vergil back into his old self strive to gain power so that wouldnt happen again. vergil said humans/emotions were weak in dmc3. vergil was the reason dante gained his devil trigger, the reason he cared for both demons and humans.
you should talk this to the fanfiction thread, because that's definitely not what happened, dmc3 showed that vergil didn't care at all about dante because he tried to kill him three different times -__- and in dmc1 he was mindless zombie who dante didn't even recognize

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Personally, I didn't think Credo NEEDED to die, they pretty much just killed him to clean out the Order completely and indiscriminetly except Nero and Kyrie...Credo was kind'a oneo f those...useless "dramatic" deaths that honestly served no actual purpose in the story.
Didn't he die jumping in front of Sanctus or something like that? Yeah, that death wasn't needed plot wise. Plus, I seem to remember the only reason Credo got mad was because Kyrie was used. Gee, Credo, how about the fact that Sanctus was using that statue to wreck the city and probably killed a load of people! Nah, Kyrie is more important.:p

There's only one reason for Credo to die. So that Nero can get busy with his sister without Credo getting mad. :troll:

AlchemistFromEden

Didn't he die jumping in front of Sanctus or something like that? Yeah, that death wasn't needed plot wise. Plus, I seem to remember the only reason Credo got mad was because Kyrie was used. Gee, Credo, how about the fact that Sanctus was using that statue to wreck the city and probably killed a load of people! Nah, Kyrie is more important.:p

There's only one reason for Credo to die. So that Nero can get busy with his sister without Credo getting mad. :troll:
not to mention that credo said that he and nero would finish their fight after he saved kyrie, (therefore meaning that he was still planning on killing nero),only to attack sanctus and tell nero to run despite not knowing where kyrie was

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
not to mention that credo said that he and nero would finish their fight after he saved kyrie, (therefore meaning that he was still planning on killing nero),only to attack sanctus and tell nero to run despite not knowing where kyrie was
Yep, that too. Besides, what is the point telling Nero to run when it is clear that Nero is unable to run because he is being held very tightly by a huge statue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom