• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Official Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cat

Vergil-ologist
I thought I'd actually introduce myself, even though I've posted a few times in other threads already...

Hi, I'm Cat! That's the name I go by in real life, actually, lol. I'm new here and I'm new to the whole DMC series, but I loved it right away because IT is AWESOME! I'm already a huge fan. The games remind me of so many B-movie type films I grew up with and loved to quote over and over and over again...

I can only admit to playing the 4th game because I only have a PC, and I SUCK really badly, so I can't finish it...>_< I'm an older fan, and haven't really played modern video games much. (Played Atari and Nintendo back when they were NEW...hee-hee. Maybe that's why I suck?) That's okay because I have all the cutscenes and have watched all of from all four games, too.

My faves (in order) are DMC4, DMC1, DMC3 and I just downright did not like watching DMC2. Something seemed very "off" with that one...o_O

So, anyways, I'm glad to be here and I hope to make a few friends with some other DMC fans along the way. That'd be so fun!!:lol:

Cat

Vergil-ologist
Hey, Dante's_girl! You're like the only person I've met here so far! You are just SOOOOOOOO nice!@!!!

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Welcome to the forums Cat, Hope you enjoy yourself. ^_^ You should try DMC3:SE if you're a PC gamer, I found that it was better than DMC4, just make sure you know where the controls are and don't just charge into the game like I did. >.<

Cat

Vergil-ologist
Vauxchen-kun;187612 said:
Welcome to the forums Cat, Hope you enjoy yourself. ^_^ You should try DMC3:SE if you're a PC gamer, I found that it was better than DMC4, just make sure you know where the controls are and don't just charge into the game like I did. >.<

Ha, okay... But, someone needs to explain to me what makes it different from the original DMC3. I think it has a playable Vergil, or something like that?

KRSkull

Welcome to DMC, Cat. :)

I am Diend, the Treasure hunter. If you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to contact me. However, if it is anything technical please PM Steve. ^_^

Glad to have you with us

In DMC3:SE you can play as Vergil. but you have to finish the game to unlock him.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Glad ta have you with us there Cat, nice to see you decided to stick around. ^^

I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here and make some great friends, and if you have any issues, feel free to contact either myself or one of the other staff members, it's what we're here for afterall. :D

Cat

Vergil-ologist
Thanx, everyone! Thanks for welcoming me...:D

Dark_Victory;187625 said:
Hey, Cat, welcome to the forums! Oh, I like your sig by the way. Tis funny and I love cats :)

Thanks! It looks like Nero in cat form, doesn't it? Lol...:p

Keaton

Premium
Apologies for the late welcome, I'm a little...urm, preoccupied atm lol
Welcome to the forums :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom