• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Of all people...

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Why do the good actors, such as Heath Ledger, have to die? I wasn't surprised by the type of death. Most celebrities die of overdose. He was a great actor, and a great man. He had problems just like everyone else, he was human. Just I find it sad that today had to be his time... Why can't scum such as Britney Spears just fall over? Better, she just needs to be nuked off the planet.

;__; Sorry if something like this doesn't fall into this catagory... but yeah. RIP! Sweet prince!

ITT: Discuss great actors/artist that died young.

Joyce_Nero

I'm honest that I didn't liked his movies much but I was totally shocked when I opened my IE and read that he died. I'm really sorry to all of his fans and may he rest in piece! ;_;

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I just read of it today"-_-
And not only they die, but to die in the middle of the production of the movie is quite sad<_<.
I'm sorry that no other actor comes to my mind to discuss right now. And I was looking forward to the 'Dark Knight' Batman movie>_<

Dark Drakan

Admin
Thats the way the world goes around it seems. The talented and the gifted people have short lives and are taken down in their prime. The talentless nobodies who are only here to waste our oxygen seem to be around forever.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Dark Drakan;64768 said:
Thats the way the world goes around it seems. The talented and the gifted people have short lives and are taken down in their prime. The talentless nobodies who are only here to waste our oxygen seem to be around forever.

Sheesh Andy, you are so cruel...:p

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
i forgot what movies he was in...but once again it is sad...and yes britteney brittney does deserve to die, she was the pop diva platinum princess, but just look at her now, she's quiet literally a cesspool of everything she ever was and ever will be....this is a very sad world we live in, but on the bright side, dmc4 comes out in 2-3 weeks, so yaaayy!!

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Tony_Redgrave;64755 said:
I just read of it today"-_-
And not only they die, but to die in the middle of the production of the movie is quite sad<_<.
I'm sorry that no other actor comes to my mind to discuss right now. And I was looking forward to the 'Dark Knight' Batman movie>_<

I might be wrong, but I believe the Dark Knight was completed before his death.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
No you are right. The day after the one I posted this I learned that Dark Knight is completed, but he could not complete his role in " The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus".

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
I'll definitely be going to see it, I'm sure he'll do a good role in his last movie. Just a shame it came so early.

Top Bottom