• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Now That There's No DMC In Development...

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
ha i remember those days from long ago hard to get excited now,though after playing for so long ive been playing dmc since 2001 makes me feel old

Holy no wonder its still fresh to me i havent even played half as long

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
i got dmc1 back in 2001 for ps2 got it as a late 14th bday present and ive been a fan since

Bought dmc4 for myself bout 3 years back i think loved the series ever since i wanna finish this thing up so i can get back to the hd collection

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
i believe it shouldnt be considered a part of the gaiden games thats my right to think that i dont go and insult your opinions id appreciate it if you dont dis mine
That's it. I'm starting an NGZ: Not a real NG thread.

This is DmC all over again. I think I'm within my rights to mock the "trendy people" whenever they see something they don't like and flip the hell out because of it.

And punctuation. Please. For the love of Christ.

Yes, I know my sentence was wrong, Meg. Leave me alone.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
That's it. I'm starting an NGZ: Not a real NG thread.

This is DmC all over again. I think I'm within my rights to mock the "trendy people" whenever they see something they don't like and flip the hell out because of it.

And punctuation. Please. For the love of Christ.

Yes, I know my sentence was wrong, Meg. Leave me alone.

Hows this for punctuation "screw you" im not trendy or whatever the hell that means nor am i flipping out i just agreed that ninja gaiden z shouldnt be considered one of the gaiden games since its completely different and no your not within your rights to mock people just because you think you can i hate that kind of attitude

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
You and shea like this ninja gaiden z game and i dont did i mock that you like the game? did i mock your opinion of it? did insult your opinion? no i simply stated its too different to be considered a gaiden game you wanna start a thread for that game specifically go right ahead but dont think you can sit there and mock me and ill take it lying down when i did nothing to deserve it

Top Bottom