• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Now That There's No DMC In Development...

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
So, now that it has been confirmed at TGS that there won't be any new Devil May Cry games for the foreseeable future, which "replacement" games are you going to play in lieu of the (former) legendary action franchise?

I mean, I know there's Bayonetta 2, but is there anything else you can think of?

SugarMoon

It's One on One.
Do you mean hack and slash only or games with a lot of fighting action in general? If its the latter than:

KH 3

Tales of Xillia 2

Super Smash Bros. U

Bayonetta 2

I think I'll be fine.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Hack n' Slash only. And thanks for the list.

Smash Bros U will most likely have a "Metroidvania"/side-scroller exploring portion within the game like its predecessor Brawl did, so technically, it counts as a hack n' slash, in my humble opinion.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I've got a backed up catalog of RPGs, survival horror, action, rhythm and puzzle games that need playing. I'll provable start with the survival horror, maybe fatal frame.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
ninja gaiden is a game known for difficulty this game is not featuring ryu hayabusa its a game for fun with ninja gaidens combat mechanics for chopping up zombies loads of blood and gore and fun its not a gaiden game so there not comparable dude but if you dnt wanna play dnt buy it i however love hack and slash and i love zombie games so its win win for me

Top Bottom