• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

now that Angels exsist within the DMC unverse

DMC Fan

Do you think we will eventually see satan himself? I imagine him as being the big ultimate villian. Like how God is to humans....some demoons worship as the creator and others think he,s just a story

What could he look like/what type of personallity? Evil,child well dressed man,seductive woman......giant beast?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
They could bring him in using The Order of the sword from DMC4. Instead of praising Sparda like god, they could follow Satan. Not sure what Satan would be like. I think I'd want to go for a female antagonist this time round seeing as we already had Mundus as banker.

DMC Fan

They could bring him in using The Order of the sword from DMC4. Instead of praising Sparda like god, they could follow Satan. Not sure what Satan would be like. I think I'd want to go for a female antagonist this time round seeing as we already had Mundus as banker.

it could take the form of Eva or maybe be reborn into the form of rebooted Kyrie

seraphmaycry

it could take the form of Eva or maybe be reborn into the form of rebooted Kyrie

uhhhh.....ok then so what? a giant kyrie smashing everything and owning dante ?????????????

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
uhhhh.....ok then so what? a giant kyrie smashing everything and owning dante ?????????????
That I would love to see:lol: And I bet she would smash everything for a dumb reason too.
Kyrie: Nerooo, you promised you'd marry me! I've waited a whole year!
Kyrie goes on a town smashing rampage, totally wrecks everything.
Nero: Okay, babe. Just calm down and stop wrecking the town, then I'll put that damn rign on your finger.

DMC Fan

That I would love to see:lol: And I bet she would smash everything for a dumb reason too.
Kyrie: Nerooo, you promised you'd marry me! I've waited a whole year!
Kyrie goes on a town smashing rampage, totally wrecks everything.
Nero: Okay, babe. Just calm down and stop wrecking the town, then I'll put that damn rign on your finger.

Yeah can totally see that

Rukhal

Do you think we will eventually see satan himself? I imagine him as being the big ultimate villian. Like how God is to humans....some demoons worship as the creator and others think he,s just a story

What could he look like/what type of personallity? Evil,child well dressed man,seductive woman......giant beast?
I don't think we'll see "Satan." We may see some powerful devil, but I'm hoping to see some angels come at Dante.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
I can see it now

Angels come down, at first thinking to merely talk Dante into staying out of human affairs.

"Dude, what? yeah, no...butthurt that I won't play by your rules? Come at me bro, I'll troll all your sh*t from here to your six buttwinged boss!"

Awake

Under the Promised Flag
Dante already defeated lucifer...in the game Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne...its suppose to be a somewhat sequel to DMC 2 cause Dante goes to hell but hell is brought to earth and the last boss battle is with satan...oh and the classic Devil May Cry never hinted that it did not have any angels in it either

seraphmaycry

Dante already defeated lucifer...in the game Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne...its suppose to be a somewhat sequel to DMC 2 cause Dante goes to hell but hell is brought to earth and the last boss battle is with satan...oh and the classic Devil May Cry never hinted that it did not have any angels in it either

what are game are u talking about? where can i get? and what does it cost?

crush

In the Manga they said there were demon "kings".
I think Vergil will get enthroned in the downfall trailer and be counted as one of them because he killed Mundus.
The tiltle he will get is of course Nelo Angelo.

Top Bottom