• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Notification

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Is this a new system or something, "my inbox" button has gone and now i have notification, just wondering cuz i dont really notice these things normally

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Tis a new set of features implemented today - if you look at your profile you'll see a different layout as well as some new options to play with.

Basically, everytime you get any kind of notification - be it a PM, a friend request or something of that ilk - your inbox button changes to "notifications" with a number next to it to indicate how many notices you have as well as a corresponding drop-down box to see what the notices are regarding.

Once you've read them or if you don't have any new ones, you get the usual inbox button back.

Does that make sense? I'm in a rambling mood toay...:lol:

Keaton

Premium
Yup!

Thanks for Devilmaycry, we have a new notification and profile system.

The notification alerts you to new profile messages, unread PM's and much more :D Handy no?

Also if you check out someones profile (mine for example) you will notice the layout's changed permitting comments and a wider range of information :D

There may be some more upgrades that I havent noticed yet, but I'm sure they will be obvious in time ^___^

EDIT: Beaten by Angel >.< lol

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Only coz I'm meant to be working...but I'm not...so I'm quicker at posting today than usual :lol:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Glad to hear it :D

If anyone notices any glaring errors or ahs any problems technical-wise, please let us know so Steve can check for any bugs in the system...this is a rather new feature and could still have issues so keep an eye out.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
It's just the default appearance of the forum skin - it doesn't mean anyone has lost or gained any rep. With the update, the forum has reverted some things back to their original state but it has no bearing on anyone's rep count.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Glad you guys are enjoying some of the new features!

Regarding the rep bars: If you guys like, I could revert 'em back to the green pips. Depends on which you guys prefer, really. I like the new grey look personally but I'm not fussy.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
It's all good really, the new interface is much better and a lot more manageable, easier to get to grips with really.

The rep bar looks pretty nice as well, I'm liking these improvements. ^_^

Sparda™

Everything looks slick, nice and very comfortable to play with. Great modifications. Thanks to Steve THE MAN!:D

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
TY dmc for doin the new update, but im in favour of the old rep pips lol, cuz its quite bleak, and balnd looking with the little colour IMO, maybe you could start a poll or something

Dark Drakan

Admin
devilmaycry;100279 said:
Glad you guys are enjoying some of the new features!

Regarding the rep bars: If you guys like, I could revert 'em back to the green pips. Depends on which you guys prefer, really. I like the new grey look personally but I'm not fussy.

I think the Silver Rep bars fit the colour theme of the site better than the green.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Perhaps a more complimentary colour than green if people do want colour back? I dunno...blue or red or something like that...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm not fussed on the colour of the rep tbh :)

LOVE the changes... Profile and messages are much better now, and easy to use... Nice work guys and gals :)

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angel;100561 said:
Perhaps a more complimentary colour than green if people do want colour back? I dunno...blue or red or something like that...

Red would work with the theme too.

Dante Aseroth;100565 said:
My rep bars were still green and still are green LOL...:lol:

Probably have to clear your Internet Cache out before they change.

Top Bottom