• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nothing less than perfection

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
First lemme tell why I didn't post this in the "Resident Evil talk" Thread, or General gaming discussion forum.

1- The post will stray away from Resident Evil 5

2- It won't just be about video games.

When I play RE5 I want to be in tip-top condition.

In my training I have completed RE4 on Normal and pro with only the unupgraded handgun; no knife, and no merchant.
(Jesus Christ that pro run was hard!o_O)

This honed my general RE skills.

I then took it upon myself to solve the Rubiks cube.
I did.

This honed my concentration and cleared my mind.
I now see things clearer... As far as gaming goes. >.>

Believe it or not... I beat through the fire and the flames on expert with 79% completion.
Now that was hard.
This honed my reflexes and also my concentration, reaction time, and focus.

I did some where is waldo games to be able to find my target and stay cool in chaos.

I memorized the configuration and asked my friend to yell out buttons then I say what they do. If I got them wrong he hit me with big ass piece of wood.

I got extra sleep.
I took things so I would catch a cold.
I devised plans...

I even quit smoking weed so that I could focus more for the time. There is nothing on earth good enough to make me stop smoking weed. A relationship ended over it once...

Bitches and there dislike of smoke and ****.

I bought an HD Tv and lunged it all the way to my friends Crib and now I'm ready.
My purpose will be fulfilled.
My very reason for being here will take shape and form when I play this game.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

The Da3dra

Master Of War
I meant far better like better than the one I had made initially.

I doubt you need any more training from what I gather you should be just fine.

Any who about my new post, originally it had been spam, just some stupid little story I had wrote. Then I realized it had far more potential. It is now 2 or three paragraphs long and has awesome pictures to acompany it. Do you mind if I post it?

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Like I said, it's more retarded than anything but oh well.:rolleyes: I probably should have made more about RE4 but I couldn't think of anything else :lol:

Resident Evil 4 is not a work of fiction but an interactive documentary based on the time I had spent with the CIA/Legion of Doom.
RE4Graphics.png
It was thousands of years ago in the year 1493; I had received a text message from my good friend Chuck Norris that this guy named Christopher Columbus had discovered this “New Land” And that he had said it, “Is tolly cool N’ sh*t.” Needless to say I was enticed with the prospect of being the first to monopolize pimping in the new world so I googled the schematics for a starship, BUILT ONE, and travelled as fast as I could to begin my pimping empire.
Rockett.jpg
600px-Starship_voyager.jpg
When I arrived I met up with this dumb b*tch named Clair Redfield, she told me that she had also received a text message only it was from her brother, who had told her that he too was coming to the new world. She also informed me that a horrible outbreak of scurvy had turned the inhabitants of Columbus’ ships into slow-moving homeless retarded people who can only say Uhhhhhhhhhh.
jesus-zombie.jpg
scurvy.jpg
zombie_brains_3.jpg
zombie.jpg
I could feel my pimping money slip through my well jeweled hands and could see no other alternative but to send all the infected to concentration camps to be disposed of.
Jew_bears.jpg
President Bush, having seeing my potential for unbridled cruelty and merciless killing, used me instead of some rookie cop for his operation, “Red Ranger.”
Dfd6f2ab298f36a4887ed6e0563d23.gif
I was told that I was to go save President Bush’s slutty daughter from a cult known as the, “Los Illuminados,” which roughly translates to “Alkiada.”In reality I was sent to stop illegal immigration by attacking it at its source, Spain.
a745_bm.gif

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Well... When I was playing timeshift before I lost access to the HDD, I just used to zone out. Then kill whoever touched me mid combat, *coughBROTHERcough*, And I also used to get my friend Adam to come over so that when I got tunnel vision he saw what I missed. I'm not a hard core gamer. I just do it for the fun.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Is this a thread about how hardcore a gamer you are?

Edit=I'm the kind of gamer that goes uber hardcore on a game for about a month before losing interest and doing something else.:lol:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I've done.......

Nothing.
It's a game, that's all it is, I'm not going to push myself to some insane limit just to try and be the absolute best at it, I'll play it, take my time with it, and I'll very much enjoy it, rather than make it feel like a chore.
Seriously, why do all that? You make gaming seem like work rather than a hobbie.

Sparda™

How about killing the bosses of RE4 (Pro Mode) using just the knife...

Beating the bosses of DMC3:SE (DMD Mode) without any Action Upgrades and limited to using just one Devil Arm...

That's hardcore...

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Angelo Credo;163876 said:
I've done.......

Nothing.
It's a game, that's all it is, I'm not going to push myself to some insane limit just to try and be the absolute best at it, I'll play it, take my time with it, and I'll very much enjoy it, rather than make it feel like a chore.
Seriously, why do all that? You make gaming seem like work rather than a hobbie.
I don't know dude, I just like being really good at my hobbies. Its not just gaming I do that with everything else.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Sparda™;163881 said:
How about killing the bosses of RE4 (Pro Mode) using just the knife...

Beating the bosses of DMC3:SE (DMD Mode) without any Action Upgrades and limited to using just one Devil Arm...

That's hardcore...

I can do that.

Hell, anyone can.

*Sorry for the double post. I thought I had clicked edit.*

All you have to do is study the A.I. patterns.

And trust me, no one is doing the Boss/knife run without dying. I thought I wasn't gonna be able to beat Verdugo with just a (unupgraded)handgun and a knife on pro! xD

I did though.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
BringerOfChaos888;164214 said:
I don't know dude, I just like being really good at my hobbies. Its not just gaming I do that with everything else.

Fair enough, everyone has their own thing with gaming I guess, I suppose all that really matters is that you're the one getting enjoyment out of it in the end, I can understand doing it for the sense of accomplishment you get from doing something insanely difficult.

Although not quite to the same level, I'm playing through Resi 5 with just a handgun, but then again, Capcom made it a lot easier this time round, considering you can level up an handgun to the approximate base firepower of a shotgun. :lol:

Top Bottom