• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nothing less than perfection

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Sparda™;164398 said:
^ Someone's showing off in here...

Sparda™;163881 said:
How about killing the bosses of RE4 (Pro Mode) using just the knife...

Beating the bosses of DMC3:SE (DMD Mode) without any Action Upgrades and limited to using just one Devil Arm...

That's hardcore...
Well then what do you call this? Or Bringers entire first post? :rolleyes:

Sir Psycho No 6;164373 said:
i'm just naturally brilliant at games.
I'm the same way :lol: I just pick up games and go :p I beat RE5 in 6 hours and 35 minutes my first time around and all I did before hand was take a nap :lol: I just checked my time and I spent the most time on the last two fights. They were ridiculous:dry:, Bringer knows what I'm talking about

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Sir Psycho No 6;164373 said:
I lol at you because i don't need "training", i'm just naturally brilliant at games.
xDlolololol

The Da3dra;164435 said:
I'm the same way :lol: I just pick up games and go :p I beat RE5 in 6 hours and 35 minutes my first time around and all I did before hand was take a nap :lol: I just checked my time and I spent the most time on the last two fights. They were ridiculous:dry:, Bringer knows what I'm talking about
Very much so.

I finished with a time of nine hours and 14 minutes.
Thirteen deaths.

Sir Psycho No 6

I never really do hardcore challenges in the sort of way you do Mr Sparda (no handgun upgrades on RE 4.etc). I just complete everything i own on the hardest difficulty. If it's a game i actually really like then i'll go further and perfect everything on that game (DMC 4 for example, or Resident Evil 4; i unlocked everything on the GC version). After i'm done with Re 5 i'm going back to Street Fighter 4 to get alot better at that.

Top Bottom