• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Not one...but TWO Dante costumes (pictures)!

berto

I Saw the Devil
Forgetting the part where they take mostly all of the movelist from Nero. If anything, you could argue they only played 4, if you were to go by the combat.
That's true but remember that Capcom did the combat and that provably means that they shaped the combat and moves even if it was indirectly.

In retrospective I do think that they provably have played 4, even if it was just to do research, but I get the impression that they've never played 1.

Calypso Dynamo

That's true but remember that Capcom did the combat and that provably means that they shaped the combat and moves even if it was indirectly.

In retrospective I do think that they provably have played 4, even if it was just to do research, but I get the impression that they've never played 1.
Really? I'm pretty sure they've played all 4 and pretty extensively the combat influence is naturally going to come from the latest two games in the series.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
these are unlockable in game though right?
Nope, DLC
Logo_Capcom_(trollface).png

Gbraga

DMC4 Dante does look silly in artworks and renders, but during gameplay it looks pretty good, at least I think so >_<

I never really disliked any of his designs tbh, and the DmC one is my favorite, aside from the coat that looks kinda bad compared to the other games.

Top Bottom