• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Not one...but TWO Dante costumes (pictures)!

DarkSlayer54

I don't really like either of them. :/
I hate most of the costumes in this game... they just look so weird.

Maybe I'll have different impressions of them once I see them in-game...

Zato-OW

King
The first one looks kinda bad. The 2nd one looks nice though even though you can really see that much of it because of the way he is positioned in the picture.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Or they are just ******* trolling us, in which case shall we

A: Slap everyone in Ninja Theory with Dead fish

Or
B: Slap everyone in Capcom with Dead fish

Or
C: Do both, problem solved! :troll:

Ah well, I don't think the're trolling us.
I perosnally like them, brings some variety into the whole thing. As much as I liked DMC4 in terms of gameplay, it was kind of a bummer that it had no unlockables...
And I did not play it on PC very much (since my machine back then could not handle it very well)

darkmanifest

Unleash the blood
But...but those shoes. Why would they do that.

It's like as my eyes worked their way down: Awesome hair, awesome top, too-tight jeans, horrible goofy hipster shoes, what the hell. Also, nineties Superboy called, he wants his belt back. And I thought that costume would be my favorite, grah. Second one is good, though.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
images
dmc-artwork-50d1daeb99ac3.jpg

They look like past and future.

Brandon Lee rises from the dead, and took possession of a human body. Due to his influence, the hair of the young man he possessed turned white (Like the Japanese folklore) and has used the young man's name as Brandon's own name as a start of a new life in this vessel; Dante Lee.

Calypso Dynamo

But...but those shoes. Why would they do that.

It's like as my eyes worked their way down: Awesome hair, awesome top, too-tight jeans, horrible goofy hipster shoes, what the hell. Also, nineties Superboy called, he wants his belt back. And I thought that costume would be my favorite, grah. Second one is good, though.
So i'm a hipster because i wear chucks? A shoe that has been around since the 30's? I'll agree about the 90's over abundance of pouches though.

Mystiq Doom

So i'm a hipster because i wear chucks? A shoe that has been around since the 30's? I'll agree about the 90's over abundance of pouches though.

Blame Rob Liefeld for the pouches....the worst person to ever draw comic books. His only redeeming act was creating Deadpool. Though...he also created Shatterstar...so they cancel each other out. lol

Calypso Dynamo

Blame Rob Liefeld for the pouches....the worst person to ever draw comic books. His only redeeming act was creating Deadpool. Though...he also created Shatterstar...so they cancel each other out. lol
That's if you like Deadpool and i've only started to care for him in Uncanny X-Force and his newest series...also i credit Joe Kelly more for the creation of the Deadpool we all know today.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I didn't know who Rob Liefeld was, but I searched his name and...good goddamn goddamn! That Cap image that kept popping up...I draw better than that guy! Hell, I did all the artwork for my book and nothing like that ever happened! And I LOVE belts and pouches >.<

Mystiq Doom

I didn't know who Rob Liefeld was, but I searched his name and...good goddamn goddamn! That Cap image that kept popping up...I draw better than that guy! Hell, I did all the artwork for my book and nothing like that ever happened! And I LOVE belts and pouches >_<

Yea man...he's SO BAD AT DRAWING, and he's been doing it for like 20+ years now. It's amazing he still hasn't completely grasped proportions yet, as a comic book vet of 2 decades.

Anyway back on topic..

Guess what costume THREE is....

ibuKrlQ0QlbOGr.jpg

...oh yea.

NwaDeKoko

Yea man...he's SO BAD AT DRAWING, and he's been doing it for like 20+ years now. It's amazing he still hasn't completely grasped proportions yet, as a comic book vet of 2 decades.

Anyway back on topic..

Guess what costume THREE is....

ibuKrlQ0QlbOGr.jpg

...oh yea.
Yeah pretty much everyone had it right.. It looks really good to be honest ^^

Calypso Dynamo

Damn why did it have to be DMC3 out of all of them though...my least favorite of Classic Dante's costumes...at least the hair looks a lot better.

Mystiq Doom

'Cause out of all the DMCs I'm pretty sure 3 is the only one they've played.

Forgetting the part where they take mostly all of the movelist from Nero. If anything, you could argue they only played 4, if you were to go by the combat.

Also @Calypso Dynamo. Really? More than DMC4 Dante? DMC4 Dante had CHAPS ON. Personally I would have liked to see them have at least one version of Sparda, but seeing a completely old school Dante in a game like this almost represents the Sparda costume to me.

Calypso Dynamo

Forgetting the part where they take mostly all of the movelist from Nero. If anything, you could argue they only played 4, if you were to go by the combat.

Also @Calypso Dynamo. Really? More than DMC4 Dante? DMC4 Dante had CHAPS ON. Personally I would have liked to see them have at least one version of Sparda, but seeing a completely old school Dante in a game like this almost represents the Sparda costume to me.
That's true DMC4 Dante is horrendus, in fact i liked the idea they were going for with DMC3 Dante but felt they blew it so this might actually redeem that costume for me...I hope he keeps the jeans and boots from his DmC costume in this version.

Top Bottom