• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Not one...but TWO Dante costumes (pictures)!

Calypso Dynamo

I know i think they mixed them up
matrix-best.jpg

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I hope they keep releasing new costumes as DLC, I'd gladly pay for them.

If they don't, well, modders to the rescue!
As do I.
It's a nice little novelty item that could increase replay a bit.
Of course I know people would complain about it.

Gbraga

The similarity did surprise me, and I do believe it was their inspiration, I've grown fond of the "cheap black coat" now.

Let's see if his shirt is black as well.

But I still think you're wrong about the names, though. They wouldn't name it Neo Dante because of Neo, they wouldn't even be allowed to do that because of licensing issues, I believe.

Calypso Dynamo

The similarity did surprise me, and I do believe it was their inspiration, I've grown fond of the "cheap black coat" now.

Let's see if his shirt is black as well.

But I still think you're wrong about the names, though. They wouldn't name it Neo Dante because of Neo, they wouldn't even be allowed to do that because of licensing issues, I believe.
Ok i can buy that i wonder if they'll change the names for the american release then, it's odd that they would use the term Neo when it could naturally elude to the other costume.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hope the last costume is a classic one. Don't get me wrong, I love the new Dante, but I'd love a classic costume too.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
What if the third one is just Dante with white hair that we've already seen the model of...? :x

Gbraga

What if the third one is just Dante with white hair that we've already seen the model of...? :x
Don't think so, this image refers to the DLC/pre-order bonus on Steam costume pack, the Dante with white hair is part of the main game.

Mystiq Doom

I guess the only thing I have to add, is to simply point out that both costumes have white hair, confirming my pretty safe theory that Dante has white hair by the end of the game.

Also, Erik Draven didn't wear Chucks, and the pants are too busy. Other than THAT, I like the alts.

Top Bottom