• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Not going to be here often or for a while...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
To sum it up a lot of personal situations are getting in the way of getting online as much as I would like to. My very first best friend passed away a few weeks ago, and now an old highschool friend is in critical condition after being in a bad car accident. Not to exaggerate, but it's hitting me pretty hard...

I'm now majoring as a nurse and I pretty much have to give my full attention to that as well.

I need some time to think and get stuff in control here. I'm dealing with so much stress that I can barely sleep anymore. I'm not going away forever, but it may be a good while until I come back.

Until then... ADIOS!

Meg

Oh gees! That's horrible. :( Hope your friend is alright. See you later.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I hope you feel better soon - do you feel like the way your avater looks?!
Take Care :)

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Thanks, guys. By tomorrow I won't be on for a good while, and my friend who was in the car accident has passed away. He's showing the angels how to rock it out with guitars instead of trumptes.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
I'm sorry to hear that. By the way you say about him, he seems a nice guy. Rest in peace.

We will wait for your return, so please don't worry.

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
VI-Rainbow;275075 said:
To sum it up a lot of personal situations are getting in the way of getting online as much as I would like to. My very first best friend passed away a few weeks ago, and now an old highschool friend is in critical condition after being in a bad car accident. Not to exaggerate, but it's hitting me pretty hard...

I'm now majoring as a nurse and I pretty much have to give my full attention to that as well.

I need some time to think and get stuff in control here. I'm dealing with so much stress that I can barely sleep anymore. I'm not going away forever, but it may be a good while until I come back.

Until then... ADIOS!

VI-Rainbow;275401 said:
Thanks, guys. By tomorrow I won't be on for a good while, and my friend who was in the car accident has passed away. He's showing the angels how to rock it out with guitars instead of trumptes.
I'm terribly sorry for your losses. :( I've just left a "happy birthday" greeting on your profile but I understand this isn't going to be a good birthday for you. :(

As Chaos Master just said, we'll wait for your return.
Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom