• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Non DMC Characters you hate.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Grumpy-Cat1.jpg

Cat meme: Check
Overused meme: Check
Can be replaced with any other image depicting an angered face: Check

Then, you be glad to know that Grumpy Cat doesn't like you either lol (...or anyone...)

I'm surprised that either Stylish Nero or Unknown haven't tried to eat her... yet

Last edited:

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
*stormtrooper #4 from star wars episode 5 because he didn't wilhelm scream upon death.
*doc ock/new peter parker. he's just such a ****ing prick, just for the sake of being a ****ing prick
*rachel daws in the dark knight. in batman begins she took a tazer scarecrow and threatened to kick zasz's ass. but in the dark knight she was just a damsel in distress
*peter parker from the raimi spider-man trilogy is a whiny bitch. i rewatched them and in 1 he's a bit of a badass and the next two he's just an eyesore of a person. i just wanna punch him in his suckhole
*deathstroke from teen titans. i like him in comics, but in the show, he has no other motivation but to destroy the titans. and for what? what did they ever do to you? ugh, its so irritating. he doesn't even want world domination. he just wants to kill the titans for no real reason

Johnni_kun

View attachment 932

Do I need to expain this one?

I actually kind of like Griffith. I know what he did was horrible, but I don't know..........

Who do I hate?

I guess most of the cast of Evangelion. I find it really funny that people actually like the cast. They are all very unlikeable in personality. Except for maybe a few, like Kaji and Misato(even she has her flaws.) I always wonder what is it about characters like Shinji and Asuka, that fans find enjoyable. I guess it comes down more about pity than actual enjoyment.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
Wesker, is that you? :cautious:

You know, there's nothing wrong with making Lara more of an actual character than just the video game sex symbol she became. It's just the reboot went about it the wrong way. Not only was the game just not that good but, it's the prime example of that recent term "ludonarrative dissonance" and Square's idea of character development was to just beat the living sh!t out of Lara every 5 minutes to the point where it was really just gratuitous.
Adding some humanity to a character is perfectly fine, but turning an action hero into a cry baby is not fine, also I never really saw Lara as a sex symbol, sure I liked her body as much as the next guy, but it was her as an action hero that made me a fan of the character, the dino/dragon slaying, exploration and what not is what made me a fan of the games, the reboot had ABSOLUTELY NONE of that.
TR2013 was nothing but a generic cover shooter filled with set pieces, scripted events, QTEs and EMOTIONS!!!!

The next unfortunate IP that has to suffer a reboot needs to take notes from Shadow Warrior 2013.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
]

I guess most of the cast of Evangelion. I find it really funny that people actually like the cast. They are all very unlikeable in personality. Except for maybe a few, like Kaji and Misato(even she has her flaws.) I always wonder what is it about characters like Shinji and Asuka, that fans find enjoyable. I guess it comes down more about pity than actual enjoyment.
That just reminds me.

I HATE EVANGELION. THAT SHOW IS JUST AWFUL.

Evangelion in a nut shell takes the concept of giant robots and monsters doing everything it can to make that "deep". It ISN'T.

Evangelion is just VERY PRETENTIOUS and nonsensical for the most part with the most mentally challenged cast of characters since One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest. I hate hate hate hate hate Evangelion.

It's one of the most overrated and terrible anime shows to exist.

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
I don't think there's many characters I truly hate, since most characters just aren't well-developed enough to make me care about their actions one way or another.

- There's one that springs to mind, though. Vanille from FF XIII. When she's not monologuing as if she's in Sex and the City, with her so-called profound thoughts, she's gasping and giggling like crazy.

- Snow is also pretty bad, though. Possibly worse than Vanille. I suppose none of FF XIII's characters were very likable. Even Lightning was kind of annoying to me, and she might be one of the most overrated characters of all time. Fang seemed alright.

- Commander Shepard (femshep) in ME3. Sort of became a bimbo.
- Ashley Williams. Religious nut who acts like a tough soldier, because... I don't know, she thinks she's cool?

That's from the top of my head.

Kaim Argonar

First things first I agree with the post on Tidus. Geez do I despise that guy. From his appearance to his personality, never has my senses been so offended by a whimpering abomination of a character. I don't like Yuna either but geez does Tidus grind my gears! You know what's the sickest part? I've spent soooo many years jumping to defend Tidus by joined the wagon of hate for Vaan from FFXII. Now I'm just confused as hell as to why I did that in the first place. Vaan was in no way or shape a great character but complaints for him are so baffling and stupid that I honestly couldn't bring myself to hate him. Everything he did was honest to god, warranted. "Gross he's not wearing a shirt!" Yeah and neither did tons of other FF characters like Sabin, Barret and Seymour and none of them lived underground of a city that was surrounded by desert plains and large bodies of water. "Well he shouldn't be the protagonist he isn't important enough!" Much like FFVI, XII doesn't have a single protagonist and Vaan's role of joining the party together under circumstance and keeping Ashe form using the neithicte's power for revenge thus resulting in destroying the world, sounds pretty important to me. Beside's his brother was killed by the same people he's fighting against, so that sounds like motivation. "Yeah well I hate his prettyboy face!" Oh you mean like Tidus, Zidane, Cloud, Bartz and Cecil (especially) before him? The kid was ignorant of the world around him but I'll take the dreamer...
683805.jpg

Over the dream
125533132728.jpg

any day of the week.

A couple other Squeenix characters I dislike just as much if not more than Tidus.
hqdefault.jpg

Nearly everyone in the Kingdom Hearts series, save for Aqua.

LightningReturnsMainCastArtwork.png

Nearly everyone in the XIII trilogy (especially Hope and Caius), and save for Fang and Sazh.

1e056f4d-s.jpg

Yes your eyes don't deceive you, it really is Noctis. And yes I know it's taboo to hate on a character that isn't even fully established yet but allow me to explain myself. The fanbase has been wanking this guy to high heavens, treating him like he's objectively the best thing to come out of Square history despite being nearly a blank slate for over 6 years now. Personally it's getting on my nerves to the point that I just can't stand the guy anymore. I'm just supposed to accept that this guy is instantly better than Ramza or Locke because Nomura is behind the design so it must be true? What adds fuel to the fire was Nomura's claim that he wont be a brooder like Cloud was. How odd is it that Cloud's character was seen as strong, confident and inspiring back in 97 but after Sakaguchi steps down and Nomura has 100% creative control over him he's now seen as that distant, sulking, Squall impersonator today? The point is Cloud wasn't an overly moody character until Nomura's addition to him in KH and the compilation games. Now to get back on Noctis, I'm sure he'll be fine. I'm sure I may even like his character when he comes to be but until then, he's staying on the list, sorry. :frown:

Now that's enough from Squeenix. Lets get to some other characters.
Naruto-Uzumaki-pedra.png

120377dz.png

avengers_hawkeye_by_sean_izaakse-d4slzug.jpg

Hawkeye
im2.gif

Sorry Tony.
288-orig.jpg

115387-large.jpeg

bleach_characters_wallpaper_by_dajs3010-d3hwuwd.jpg

And much much more!!!

Leviathan

The Basilisk Within the Ocean
Okay, since I have yet to have much posts to really be able to add a link.

I have added an image.

This guy. Dunno if any of you played Suikoden IV. If it wasn't for my forgiving heart, Oh my GOD. BUT I STILL HATE THIS SPOILED BRAT. He gets all mad and whiny when things don't go his way, when he doesn't get the attention, when he gave the main character no choice but to do as he say. AUUUUGH.

Sorry. Rant over >.>

I'll have to figure out more characters. I need to play more games. V_V

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
The reason why I won't replay Fable III anymore (or at least restart it):
The_Crawler.jpg

The Crawler... stalker of the Darkness, given me nightmares and ruined my fave pic of Vergil (long story)...

Streets of Rage 2
1312863-zamza1.jpg

Zamza... Jumping, sliding and twirling around the screen... STAND STILL WHILE I HIT YOU! I hate him out of frustration more than anything.
The there's Ophelia... swinging itself around the screen... STAY STILL WHILE I HIT YOU!

Why I hate Tekken 6 (Azazel)
T6SCDevilJinAzazel005.png

Melchiah (Soul Reaver) Put me off Chicken for a year...
SR1-Melchiah-Boss-023.PNG

(Love the way he dies though)

I can't really think of anymore atm.

AcidX_Y

Lars from Tekken
Dr Bosconovic
Alisa
Feng
Lei
Law
Xioayu

Pretty much every generic anime character.
Sora from KH even though it's my favourite ps2 game.

Vanille from FF13, that damn voice.
Hope was just an annoying kid.
Sazh was terribly designed, a black man with a pet chicken, an afro, a summon that turns into a sports car and his only weapons are too pistols. Way to use stereotypes.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
untitledss_zpsc96021e4.png

Misa Amane from Death Note. I don't like her clingy personality, I don't like her high pitched and false sounding girly voice, and I don't like how easily she is used and duped by Light when she could have used her eyes to take all the power for herself.... she was just too stupid.
Weirdly enough though, I like her fashion sense and her bedroom.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
untitledss_zpsc96021e4.png

Misa Amane from Death Note. I don't like her clingy personality, I don't like her high pitched and false sounding girly voice, and I don't like how easily she is used and duped by Light when she could have used her eyes to take all the power for herself.... she was just too stupid.
Weirdly enough though, I like her fashion sense and her bedroom.

Her and Light. **** you, you psychotic, asinine, sociopathic hypocrite!

Light is the Anti-Lelouch

Top Bottom