• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Non DMC Characters you hate.

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
I. CAN'T. STAND. SCOTT. SUMMERS.

From the comics I "swapped" from my uncle's original X-Men collection to now. I can't bring myself to look at things from his perspective. I can't...I jus't can't. He's always been this stoic, jerk piece of sh*t and I could give two cares about him. Emma Frost is in the same boat. Ever since she joined the X-Men I want her gone. Go back to being a villain, Frost. She was so much more tolerable then.

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
I hate Robin. Which one, you may ask? Robin. It's weird. I like Nightwing, Red Hood is my second favorite of the Bat Family (First being Batman himself, I like how he was played in the animated movie, he need some work in the comics) I don't really mind Red Robin, and I can't stand Damian except for that one story where he was Batman. Stephenie I'm kinda in-different towards, cause like I said, I hate Robin, but I prefer Barbara Gordon as Batgirl. So yeah, I just hate Robin

Dante47

I know people love The Joker simply because of his character and also watching him film, especially when Ledger played him, but I have to say, like Batman, I find the man to be everything I hate about not only criminals, but the criminally insane. It asks tough questions, like how does one judge a man who was dealt a bad hand? He's a hard hitting character, and a great one, but I still despise him, and I always thought that was the point. Are we supposed to like The Joker? If you do like him, more so than Batman and the other heroes and allies, what does that say about you? His jokes consist of life and death, and mostly the latter. He killed so many innocent lives , ruined great potential (Jason Todd, Barbara Gordon) and has driven our heroes to insanity and back again, Batman in particular.
I can't say I want him dead, because no one should ever have to die.

He's the ultimate mirror to Batman, opposite in every way.
And that's why he is one of the worst men to ever blight the land of fiction.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
I know people love The Joker simply because of his character and also watching him film, especially when Ledger played him, but I have to say, like Batman, I find the man to be everything I hate about not only criminals, but the criminally insane. It asks tough questions, like how does one judge a man who was dealt a bad hand? He's a hard hitting character, and a great one, but I still despise him, and I always thought that was the point. Are we supposed to like The Joker? If you do like him, more so than Batman and the other heroes and allies, what does that say about you? His jokes consist of life and death, and mostly the latter. He killed so many innocent lives , ruined great potential (Jason Todd, Barbara Gordon) and has driven our heroes to insanity and back again, Batman in particular.
I can't say I want him dead, because no one should ever have to die.

He's the ultimate mirror to Batman, opposite in every way.
And that's why he is one of the worst men to ever blight the land of fiction.
speaking for myself on why i like the joker, he's everything people want to be, never will, because they aren't willing to sacrifice their humanity to become what he is. joker is a man who has it all figured out and has finally come to complete terms with the world and sees it for what it truly is. and i think that people like that, but aren't willing to go through the **** he went through to get there

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i hate damien wayne. and i won't say i hate everyone who likes him, but i will say that everybody who likes damien misses the point of robin.

Dante47

speaking for myself on why i like the joker, he's everything people want to be, never will, because they aren't willing to sacrifice their humanity to become what he is. joker is a man who has it all figured out and has finally come to complete terms with the world and sees it for what it truly is. and i think that people like that, but aren't willing to go through the **** he went through to get there
He has nothing figured out. He's insane.
He has only given himself that illusion so that his venture into insanity seemed worth it.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
He has nothing figured out. He's insane.
He has only given himself that illusion so that his venture into insanity seemed worth it.
but he's not. and thats the funny part. he's not crazy at all. he's not even insane. if anyone is insane, it's batman. he keeps putting joker in arkham like something is gonna change, where as joker is completely aware of the situation he is in and has put others in and just does it because he has chosen to let go of his moral compass, because he believes that that is the only "fair" way to live in this world. the lose all inhibitions and just go nuts.

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
but he's not. and thats the funny part. he's not crazy at all. he's not even insane. if anyone is insane, it's batman. he keeps putting joker in arkham like something is gonna change, where as joker is completely aware of the situation he is in and has put others in and just does it because he has chosen to let go of his moral compass, because he believes that that is the only "fair" way to live in this world. the lose all inhibitions and just go nuts.
Ahhh actually, there have been times where the Joker has been temporarily rendered sane (for one reason or another) and has expressed regret and a desire for redemption for what he's done. So yeah, he is insane, sorry, it's true

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
Ahhh actually, there have been times where the Joker has been temporarily rendered sane (for one reason or another) and has expressed regret and a desire for redemption for what he's done. So yeah, he is insane, sorry, it's true
i dunno. whenever i read it, i just see it as him looking at the world from the outside in, where as the people he is surrounded by just see the world through moral blinders. is the joker a terrible person? absolutely. but is he crazy? no. because if he was crazy, he wouldn't be so self aware.

Top Bottom