• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

No More Wii U

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
0c7955cfbaeb883b4833306402ed6379.jpg

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/03/22/report-says-nintendo-is-ceasing-wii-u-production-this-year

"While this would signal the end of the Wii U's production run, back-stock means the Wii U will be around for some time."

-------

funny-pictures-auto-nintendo-wii-expectation-vs-reality-384364.jpeg

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
hopefully nintendo won't call the NX the Wii U ME/Mii

everyone knows the Wii U is a really Dumb name From a marking standpoint
people thought it was just an add on to the Wii

but what Nintedo really needs to do is make the NX backwards compatible with Wii U games
that way everyone who missed out on those awesome Wii U games like Bayonetta Mario 3d world Smash 4 and hyrule warriors will get a chance play them

Reactions: Meg

NessPSI

Tony Redgraaaave!
So glad i skipped out on the Wii U! The only Nintendo franchise i even care for is Fire Emblem, so the only thing that even looked decent to me was Smash. And Surely that will come with the NX as a bundle.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Knew it was coming :p I only wonder how this piece of faulty hardware survived that long.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I had a feeling this wasn't a real report and everyone just ran with because it supports the accepted narrative.
No one knows anything for sure yet. I'm not going to dismiss Nikkei so easily.

For all we know, this could very well be damage control.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
If Kamiya isn't making Bayo 3 I don't care if its made or not. Second was pale copy of original.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I'll petition for NT to make a gritty western reboot...

------

On-topic: NX is probably going to do better than WiiU. Maybe.

Reactions: Meg
Top Bottom