• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"No don't go"

TyrantWayne9999

Golden Saint God of Overlords
Now that that's out of the way.

What are the chances that both Dante and DmCDante could survive a meteor like this:

or this:

Or even the Meteor of Pegasus:

InfernalOverkill

Mors Ante Infamiam
None. The Dantes are strong, but not THAT strong.
DMC1 Dante turns into a dragon and flies into space
DMC2 Dante uses the "super overpowered did someone accidentally add too many 0s when coding the damage output of this thing?" DT mode
DMC3 Dante uses RG
DMC4 Dante uses a DT'd stinger to literally punch through the fabric of reality and kick Chuck Norris in the face
DmC Dante freezes time and walks out of the way

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
DMC1 Dante turns into a dragon and flies into space

I doubt Dante's gonna risk the world's destruction just to survive. He's not THAT selfish.

DMC2 Dante uses the "super overpowered did someone accidentally add too many 0s when coding the damage output of this thing?" DT mode

I'm not sure it's THAT strong though.

DMC3 Dante uses RG

You REALLY think DMC3 Dante's RG is THAT strong?

DMC4 Dante uses a DT'd stinger to literally punch through the fabric of reality and kick Chuck Norris in the face

But yet he couldn't even put a crack on The Savior.

DmC Dante freezes time and walks out of the way

That only works for demons.

Blue_Rose

One way to get yourself shot
People Dante far too much credit. He may be invincible but that's only when the plot demands him to be, and not on a grand scale.
@InfernalOverkill gave plenty of good reasons.

My reasons:

DMC1- Sparda dragon
DMC2- Magin form energy burst to bits
DMC3- Royalguard (gameplay wise) and Quicksilver (reality)
DMC4- Royalguard
DmC- Quicksilver DT thingy

DragonMaster2010

@InfernalOverkill gave plenty of good reasons.

My reasons:

DMC1- Sparda dragon
DMC2- Magin form energy burst to bits
DMC3- Royalguard (gameplay wise) and Quicksilver (reality)
DMC4- Royalguard
DmC- Quicksilver DT thingy

But there in lies the problem.

DMC1 Dante wouldn't run away from that and let Earth be destroyed. Where's he gonna go? Not only that but that seems really out of Dante's character to run away into space while the Earth is destroyed. No Trish, No Lady, no office, and most importantly, NO. PIZZA.

DMC2 Dante seems powerful in the sense that he could level a city, however those attacks could do way more damage then that, and like I said it's questionable if DMC2 Dante will survive because like I said, there's no definite power scale to determine since Dante hardly showed what his true power was in DMC2.

DMC3 Dante's royalguard is NOT that strong. Despite what you guys may say, Royal guard can't block everything in DMC3. Some demon attacks and even Vergil's attacks, yes, but not ALL of the attacks of other factors.

DMC4 Dante's royalguard maybe stronger then DMC3's, but as seen from mission 12 with those flashing light beams obstetrical, it's not indestructible. It could still be broken with enough force added to it.

DmC Dante's powers only affect demons as seen in his battle with Vergil that he and Kat weren't affected by it., which could indicate that this attack only works on demons and not anything that isn't demon related.

Blue_Rose

One way to get yourself shot
But there in lies the problem.

DMC1 Dante wouldn't run away from that and let Earth be destroyed. Where's he gonna go? Not only that but that seems really out of Dante's character to run away into space while the Earth is destroyed. No Trish, No Lady, no office, and most importantly, NO. PIZZA.

DMC2 Dante seems powerful in the sense that he could level a city, however those attacks could do way more damage then that, and like I said it's questionable if DMC2 Dante will survive because like I said, there's no definite power scale to determine since Dante hardly showed what his true power was in DMC2.

DMC3 Dante's royalguard is NOT that strong. Despite what you guys may say, Royal guard can't block everything in DMC3. Some demon attacks and even Vergil's attacks, yes, but not ALL of the attacks of other factors.

DMC4 Dante's royalguard maybe stronger then DMC3's, but as seen from mission 12 with those flashing light beams obstetrical, it's not indestructible. It could still be broken with enough force added to it.

DmC Dante's powers only affect demons as seen in his battle with Vergil that he and Kat weren't affected by it., which could indicate that this attack only works on demons and not anything that isn't demon related.
I agree with you, but Quicksilver freezes time, enough said.:cool:

DragonMaster2010

Use quicksilver to freeze it or slow it down , then majin form and use the mega beam on it in the centre.

A few beams and either a yamato dimension slash or dt'd overdrive and it would be in pieces.

Also he can use doppleganger and double the attacks on it.

The topic didn't say all the Dantes fuse into one. If that was the case, then yeah.

The best Quicksilver would do is slow it down. But I still don't believe Dante could stop a meteor that's as big as a planet.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
the dante's don't need to fuse into one dante from DMC2 has the powers of all the others so he could do it by himself and make a doppleganger to help

and the meteor is nowhere near the size of a planet.

Last edited:
Top Bottom