• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

No Damage

No Damage Ability

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Wow, those posts ****ed me off and I wasn't even arguing!:lol:

You gotta love Dante...:p

To be honest, I've never completed Bloody Palace in D.M.C.3 with regular characters.
The day I first played Bloody Palace I had an ultimatum: Win it on my first try; or not at all.

I didn't. The concept of spending three+ hours on something, and slowly advancing room-to-room; only to die then start from scratch never really clicked with me.

Those days, my unskilled days are long gone. I could do it now, but because I made that decision long ago, I won't.

9,999 levels is far to much for me. But the person who can do one floor at a time has truly a dubious player.^_^

As far as people saying they did a "NO DAMAGE RUN," I find that to be extremely far-fetched. I'm sorry, I'd have to see it myself.

Heck, I'm still in the tedious process of S ranking everything in D.M.C.3.

^Schools a bitch.:lol:

Lastly, I've done the task mentioned in this topic.

Oh, and Dante, I've done a "NO UPGRADE RUN" in every Devilmaycry. It was fun!^_^ A real adrenaline rush!

Due to a certain 'incident' I think I may be laying down my master gamer title. I'm passing it on to someone else.
I think it's time to end this legend, and close this chapter.
It's the end of my story, so I'll never do any of these things.

BTW, I'm not ending it now... ResidentEvil5 will be my finest hour, and my last. I lay down my title and give to the next in line... You all don't know her.:lol:

To end this I would like to say: I came. I saw. I destroyed D.M.C.4.
:lol:

Sparda™

DMC4 sucks in terms of hard gameplay.

And I realized you could do a 'WITHOUT UPGRADES' run, and that's why I asked as I did one myself. Really loved It.^_^

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
I have never gotten No Damage on any DMC game other than 3. I got No Damage on the last fight on DMD.

DMC4 is hard. I can never escape from the battle unscathed.
DMC3 always seem easiest to me. Dont know why.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
^ Totally get what your saying.

NinjaGaidenBlack seemed easiest to my, while others thought NinjaGaien2 to was was easy.

I found two to be harder.

xX_KILLJOY_Xx

Uncomebackable
Dante Aseroth;126298 said:
Keep your opinions which aren't related to the topic for your own self. Or If you can't keep them, PM me or leave me a profile message, son.;)

There are way more challenging stuff to do in Devil May Cry rather than getting NO DAMAGE. Try finishing DMC3 with all the Devil Arms and all the Fire Arms without upgrades. No Stinger, no Air Hike, no Drive...NO NOTHING!

For your information, Ronaldo is the best football player of the moment.

And, I'm done. Sorry Angel.:D

Dude, I'm calling you out. I have nothing against you, but you have to be one of the dumbest mo fos on here. Let me put this in clear print for you to understand...again?

There are difficult ways to play the DMC series to make it more challenging. We can agree on that, but my challange to you was to do a new game bp run. THIS MEANS NO UP GRADES. *Slams head on desk*. (I'm also convinced your incapable of completing my challenge since you have made no reference to it)

I understand a no upgrade run through DMD is difficult, but just answer one question to prove that you're not a complete idiot. Would a new game/no upgrade run be harder if it was done with No Damage? (Checkmate) It has been done on DMC 3 and I have done it on DMC 4. Ronaldo, please don't expect a pm cuz we're not cool like that.

And for your information, son, Ronaldo is a Soccer player. Football is for real men.

Angel, I was sorry for the previous posts but Ronaldo's posts could not be left uncountered on my topic. I fear that his words may reach children and cause future mental retardation.

BringerOfChaos;126347 said:
Wow, those posts ****ed me off and I wasn't even arguing!:lol:

You gotta love Dante...:p

To be honest, I've never completed Bloody Palace in D.M.C.3 with regular characters.

As far as people saying they did a "NO DAMAGE RUN," I find that to be extremely far-fetched. I'm sorry, I'd have to see it myself.

To end this I would like to say: I came. I saw. I destroyed D.M.C.4.
:lol:

I can tell by your skill level that it may be hard to comprehend no damage runs but there are tons of examples. Just check on you tube and you'll see everything from new game no damage to bp no damage. It isn't that far-fetched.

Sparda™

^ For your information, that NO UPGRADE run in Bloody Palace was something I did like a year ago on DMC3. Nothing special.^_^

But I really am looking forward to what Devil May Cry 5 will bring to the spotlight. Will It be harder than DMC3, or just a bit harder than DMC4.

Sparda™

I'm not lying. I've also done Mission 18 on DMC3, going through all bosses and using only Kalina Ann (Normal Shot), except for Nevan, in which I had to use the Rebellion to break her shield of bats.

EDIT: Mission 18 on DMC4, The Destroyer, using only Dark Slayer.

xX_KILLJOY_Xx

Uncomebackable
^Weak. I knew you didn't have that much skill. If that's your def of difficult there's no way you've done a new game bp run (and finished it) and or new game no upgrade DMD run.

Can't believe I wasted my time bantering with a joker.

Ive also looked at your past posts and your tiffs with other members are all the same. Really weak Ronaldo.

xX_KILLJOY_Xx

Uncomebackable
WEAK RONALDO...MEANING NOT THAT DIFFICULT (why do you think you get dark slayer on mission 18?). Love how you reference No Damage, since it makes it sound harder. How Ironic.

Sparda™

That double posting thing only, will get you in serious trouble.

Anyway, I play Devil May Cry in general and personal challenges. Weak, strong, awesome I really don't care. If I like It myself, I'm cool with It.

From what I can see from the poll, there are other three people, except us two, which have finished all the modes there and Bloody Palace with no damage. That means, there are plenty awesome and hardcore gamers out there.

xX_KILLJOY_Xx

Uncomebackable
I should stop replying.............

There are tons of awesome players out there. DMC is all about personal style, but that has nothing to do with our conversation. Don't insult my intelligence by covering up BS with bull crap.

I've already proved my two points
1) Your not as good as what you led on
2) No matter how you play DMC series, No Damage ALWAYS makes it harder.

POINT #2 is ALL I care about. Let it go Ronaldo. Instead of replying, go try new game bp. *washes hands*

Sparda™

I'm trying to get on topic, but your arrogance isn't letting it go, obviously.

Pinnacle of the Devil May Cry series could be something else. You take a game far more serious than an individual's life.

Pinnacle could be achieving S on Bloody Palace with Dante & Nero, or finishing all modes on S ranking. Anyone could have different opinions. I can say that all what you say about yourself being a good gamer is bull crap. It is reciprocal.

I'm generalizing the topic here, because It needs more colors and more harmony, Ronaldo.

I have a Cristiano Ronaldo avatar and signature, but your behavior is just as his arrogance in the pitch.

*Returns to his Photoshop projects*

xX_KILLJOY_Xx

Uncomebackable
Ronaldo...to comepare dmc mastery to S ranking all missions is exactly the response i would expect from you.

*nukes photoshop projects*

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Do not feed the troll people. He is wild and hungry. That basically means don't reply any more DA. And lastly, this IS off topic I know. But Angel has already warned you guys, and I think ^ you ignored that warning completely. And I side with Dante here. There are many things that can be the pinnacle of a game. It can be different for each player. Can we please now resume to the ontopicness?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom