• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

No Damage

No Damage Ability

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda™

Hey Bringer, about the DMC3 being more easy, and DMC4 more hard, maybe that happens because 4 is more 'graphically loaded' than 3, because in gameplay terms is actually the opposite, at least to me.:lol:

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Unfortunately the will. Thread locked.

Tony's bitching spree:

@DA - I don't believe this. You saw Angel's post. You yourself said that PM's should be used for stuff like that, and yet you could not stop yourself for answering to this guy. Is it really so easy to provoke you?Try to calm down and reconsider your actions. As I said before, in most recent arguments, your name keeps being in. This won't end well.

@xx_killjoy_xx - I already sent you a personal message about the other thread. Then I come here and see you "fighting" with that other member. Even though you admitted it yourself that further replying is not going to make the day. Anyway I want no more arguments. You dislike the guy?Do what I told you in the personal message. No need to make your little "fight" available for anyone to see in a random thread.

@Both. You are acting like some kids who want to have the last word all by themselves. Calm down and think WHAT you are doing and WERE. We are not a playground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom