• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ninja Theory Working on Something!

Domenic93

Ninja Theory is currently working on ever lasting love and peace, spreading it around the world and on the forums we post on.

...With the help from someone working on the outside.
D4_-_Flonne.jpg
I swear, If I find out they're working on a disgaea, I am going to flip sh*t over

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
I just hope that what happened with DmC and all that haters stuff does not affect their next move
Ditto, Sir Spartan, ditto. I'm not really a fan of Heavenly Sword [I'm playing it currently but I'm not really getting into it] but I friggin adored Enslaved. If they're ever going to work on any previous titles aside from DmC, it'd be a sequel to that I'd die for, especially after all they've learnt from the combat for this game *_*.

ninjaa93

has no one mentioned that this isnt the ninja theory forum....it should be in general topics. Besides DmC just came out whatever they are working on isnt DevilMayCry related thats capcoms ip they just worked on it they wouldn't be in charge of announcements at shows.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I agree. Ninja Theory's treatment at the hands of the merciless DMC fanbase was absolutely disgusting. Honestly, I'm not even sure if we deserve their time and effort again.

The people who supported them through that ordeal deserve it. We were abused too.

Zilla

The inFAAMous
The people who supported them through that ordeal deserve it. We were abused too.
I guess that's true, perhaps that's why the Bloody Palace DLC was free, as a little thank you to those who stuck with them and supported their choices. But I wouldn't blame Ninja Theory if they wanted to move on to other things, they'll likely look back in a few years wondering "What the Hell were we doing trying to please those bunch of assholes?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I guess that's true, perhaps that's why the Bloody Palace DLC was free, as a little thank you to those who stuck with them and supported their choices. But I wouldn't blame Ninja Theory if they wanted to move on to other things, they'll likely look back in a few years wondering "What the Hell were we doing trying to please those bunch of assholes?"

I wouldn't be surprised either. And the BP DLC was actually free because it was already meant to be in the game, but I like to think that it was a thank-you to the supporters too. ^^

Breaking8ad

i am the danger, i am the one who knocks!!
I think NT just wanted old fans to think "lol they effed up for not putting in a simple mechanic" then make them look idiotic and putting it in the game just when everyone thought it was going to fail. Their idea would have worked had they not let all their **** get released a month early to not only the UK, but to reviewers that made it blatantly obvious that those features were in the game. So for that I call FAIL. Otherwise, NT knew they HAD to put it in because what is Devil May Cry without a bloody palace? without a mix-up here and there, it would be much better to listen to a broken record. Not saying the game sucks, but I can only take so much of doing the same thing over and over again. The difficulties help, but after that I just can't take it anymore like I used to (beat DMC 3 20 or so times...).

With Vergil's downfall out now, that helps to. Otherwise I'll just come back every now and again. Just like Red Dead Redemption. Though I never really need to restart that game because it's pretty much endless, unless I were to 100% it and the DLC, but why would I do that when hunting sasquatch, zombies, and Chupacabra is so much fun?

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
NT might even be making a trailer for DmC 2. Capcom asked them to make another DmC in 2 years and The debut Trailer for DmC came out 2 years back so there is a very slight chance that we might see DmC 2 trailer quite soon.

Slacri

Considering every Ninja Theory game including this one has been a financial failure, I don't think they're too picky at this point. I'm kind of surprised the company still exists.

SPARTAN-999

! FIGHT LIKE A MAN SCUM !
I hope Ninja Theory learned from CAPCOM on combat and stylish combos they might make a great new franchise with great story and a combat better than enslaved

CAPCOM gave Tameem the chance to get recognized and attention from the gaming industry maybe its time for them to shine next gen and show what they really can do the inviroment in DmC was stunning just like Bayonetta

GF9000000Returns

Like I said again, they can work on a new title, but I beg them...PLEASE continue the DmC franchise. It left a HUGE cliffhanger in the story, and I'm not talking about the Dante's ending. (looking at you Vergil).

NT might even be making a trailer for DmC 2. Capcom asked them to make another DmC in 2 years and The debut Trailer for DmC came out 2 years back so there is a very slight chance that we might see DmC 2 trailer quite soon.
Maybe it could be that. Capcom did DMC2 right after DMC1 back in '01 if I recall.

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
They want more dmc in 2015 so by the next gen consoles will be out so either way we are getting a next gen dmc, hoepfully DmC, id be fine if DmC was only for this gen and all the next ones are for next gen

rocketvergil

They want more dmc in 2015 so by the next gen consoles will be out so either way we are getting a next gen dmc, hoepfully DmC, id be fine if DmC was only for this gen and all the next ones are for next gen
If they're doing it for next gen I figure it'll take them 1 more year at least, cause then they'll have to get used to the new technology. But we can expect much faster gameplay and I'm really interested to see how NT handle backgrounds on the nexgen ( It's gonna be orgasmic:w00t: ). But I think NT should probably take a bit more time and gives us a good quality product instead of rushing things.

BTW we seem to be forgetting about the DmC movie. Maybe NT is busy working with the producers of the movie and we might just see its trailer pop up as well.

SPARTAN-999

! FIGHT LIKE A MAN SCUM !
DmC didnt reach the expactations That CAPCOM hoped when it comes to sales and they love following the money $$$ so i am afraid there wont be a new DmC 2 for a long time they might make DMC 5 get everything back or Why not hand it to Platinum Games , cuz i dont trust CAPCOM anymore ......

rocketvergil

DmC didnt reach the expactations That CAPCOM hoped when it comes to sales and they love following the money $$$ so i am afraid there wont be a new DmC 2 for a long time they might make DMC 5 get everything back or Why not hand it to Platinum Games , cuz i dont trust CAPCOM anymore ......
I doubt that we will be getting a DMC 5. Instead they might bring in more flavours of the original DMC in DmC 2.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda

I don't trust Plantium either. They're cut from the same cloth and mold having been formed by ex-Capcom employees and using a lot fo the same design and method as they did under Capcom...

Martius

SSSmokin!
I don't trust Plantium either. They're cut from the same cloth and mold having been formed by ex-Capcom employees and using a lot fo the same design and method as they did under Capcom...
You mean they are making good games just like Capcom did some time ago?

Top Bottom