• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ninja Theory talks overhauls and backlash

berto

I Saw the Devil
Wait I thought you said you were a guy....Berto...Gilberto, Humberto,.......

Wait...are you gay???
No, I'm straight but when my brother came out of the closet he kept asking me 'is that girl hot?' 'is that girl hot?' and then he'd ask me to point out hot dudes... Well, according to him and my 2 sisters, based on my choses, I should refrain from ever trying to hook them up.

... It's surprisingly disapointing, like I lost a contest.

Gbraga

The weird faces just come from bad animation moments captured, the game is not finished so it's not all polished etc, but in general I do think the new Dante is pretty hot.

When he says "Oh come on!" in the Under Watch demo it's so cute lol

He also does that cute face when he says "You're all mixed up" to Poison.

e3_2012__dante__s_angel_smile_by_wily1983-d52kf3w.png

sannyclaus

Hey Santa can I have DmC for Christmas? :troll: btw you should watch this movie:

As for the topic: I think it's actually surprising to hear that Japanese people like DmC because GTA,COD, and basically any big western game has done poorly in the land of the rising sun, dunny why really? :O
HO HO HO funny stuff razyel just for making jolly ole st. nick bust a gut, your wish is a guarantee :)

Frantix

The weird faces just come from bad animation moments captured, the game is not finished so it's not all polished etc, but in general I do think the new Dante is pretty hot.

When he says "Oh come on!" in the Under Watch demo it's so cute lol

He also does that cute face when he says "You're all mixed up" to Poison.

e3_2012__dante__s_angel_smile_by_wily1983-d52kf3w.png

This scene sold me on new Dante. He's got charisma, dammit!

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
The weird faces just come from bad animation moments captured.
With motion capture it is quite literally capturing a person's expression. The human face never makes a perfect face 100% of the time, which is why during any video, you can freeze the frame of a real human face and get a whacky expression staring back at you.

Observe:
tumblr_mc9r221EMH1ryfipvo1_1280.jpg

But Paexie is right, he has his moments ^_^

tumblr_mc9r5sqQzf1ryfipvo1_1280.jpg

By the way off subject, but I just convinced a friend to get DmC from making her watch the trailer where Dante flys through the air naked. I'm using this tactic more oftenl! :lol:

MegaMad9

The Mad Man
With motion capture it is quite literally capturing a person's expression. The human face never makes a perfect face 100% of the time, which is why during any video, you can freeze the frame of a real human face and get a whacky expression staring back at you.

Observe:
tumblr_mc9r221EMH1ryfipvo1_1280.jpg

By the way off subject, but I just convinced a friend to get DmC from making her watch the trailer where Dante flys through the air naked. I'm using this tactic more oftenl! :lol:
Hey, sex sells :)

Gbraga

Wow he's so cute in that picture. Tumblr will go crazy with all the fanart (I guess it could be called that lol)

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
No, I'm straight but when my brother came out of the closet he kept asking me 'is that girl hot?' 'is that girl hot?' and then he'd ask me to point out hot dudes... Well, according to him and my 2 sisters, based on my choses, I should refrain from ever trying to hook them up.

... It's surprisingly disapointing, like I lost a contest.

Wait so you are guy? Why would they go to you, a guy, to see what guy is hot or not? Natural Darwinism dictates as guys we think no man is attractive or hot unless our sexual attraction to males is evident. Us straight guys can make that decision for we aren't that linked or share in interest in men as we do for women. Its like asking a RPG gamer which FPS game is good.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Wait so you are guy? Why would they go to you, a guy, to see what guy is hot or not? Natural Darwinism dictates as guys we think no man is attractive or hot unless our sexual attraction to males is evident. Us straight guys can make that decision for we aren't that linked or share in interest in men as we do for women. Its like asking a RPG gamer which FPS game is good.

Not entirely true. I can not fool myself, and not noticed when a guy looks good. I'm not gay, but come on, we all think it at some point. I mean look at Dante in DMC4, I know everyone, including straight guys, thought he was a good looking guy, right?

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Not entirely true. I can not fool myself, and not noticed when a guy looks good. I'm not gay, but come on, we all think it at some point. I mean look at Dante in DMC4, I know everyone, including straight guys, thought he was a good looking guy, right?

No we thought he was handsome or good looking. Not OMG THIS GUY IS HOT or CUTE!!! or rate them.

We got..okay he is handsome.....plus we say that to any okay good looking chap. We mix up the hotness bar once we reach over 4....everything or any guy over 4 is the same to us.

Its not like we can evaluate each guy differently like how girls/gay men do us and we do them which is why we are the worst people to go for men pick up advice when it comes to looks but personality where we can shine. A chick is better off asking a dude how to attract a guy based on his personality than his looks. Same goes for us.....I'm even taking female pickup advice from a lesbian.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Natural Darwinism!!??? Are you serious? You think my boy crazy 12 year old sister, my slutty brother and my man-hating-but-not-really-only-when-single sister are actually ganna go look and ask Darwnin? They are going to ask their friends, their room mates, and the one brother who doesn't over react to the question.

Besides, my little sister is at that age and with a preacher for a father she comes to us, her siblings, to talk about all those things girls at age that wanna talk about. In my brother's case he had a hard time when he came out of the closet so he needed some one talk to, now he's way too comfortable talking to be about everything and asking odd questions like that.

I know he make my knees buckle.

But seriously, I thought that DMC4 Dante was the least good looking of the lot... I guess that my sisters and my brother were right.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Exactly, nothing wrong with a straight man appreciating another straight man's appearance.

Top Bottom