• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ninja Theory talks overhauls and backlash

Dante Deve Morire

Trapped in Limbo
At three months of the released they haven't announced a limited edition for the Europe... At this point i'm going to preorder the samurai pack very soon...

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Okay what the hell is going on.
images

ninjaa93

Except Spawnshooter was online, and in good standing with the mods since way before Agility joined, same with chocolateghost and me.

You definitely act like Agility did, but there's one key element. You don't get butthurt as easily as him.

Remember that everypony? How Agility used to always annoy everyone with his "Student" bullcrap, but then when someone tried anything from pointing out flaws to constructive criticism, he would go into total defense mode.
yeahhh the thing is DKD just got all aggravated then sarcastic all of a sudden

Serial Killer Dante

Wielder of Dante's Soul
yeahhh the thing is DKD was just got all aggravated then sarcastic all of a sudden

I'm so going to read more into these guys you all got banned.

So let me get this straight, you thought one guy was the other, joined forces and got him banned? Lol! The poor guy.

Serial Killer Dante

Wielder of Dante's Soul
Yeah poor you. Now you'll be banned for the 3rd time. Congratulations.

I'm so certain Spawn Shooter & Stylish Nero are the culprits. The evidence is uncanny!

As for you, stop trying to keep them from the truth!

I wanna derail the thread. No wait, I don't wanna derail the thread. MAKE UP YOUR MIND!

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
It should feature my face since I can't make up my mind on whether I want to derail the thread or not. Lol But seriously I'm sorry, I'm trying not to. I shall just stay away from the thread! Lol

Yeah whenever I see "Dante Serial Killer" I'll just ignore that wait how do you ignore someone?

Top Bottom