• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ninja Theory inviting top DMC players to test DmC

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
I wonder how they will do this thing. For Battlefield 3 review game journalists had to fill in this form:
JMQ6bcIo_ybINXP3JaPOZAoWGXD8AqSVwTvUtsA61UKA.jpg

Imagine NT inviting UK players that are positive to them and DmC...

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I wonder how they will do this thing. For Battlefield 3 review game journalists had to fill in this form:
JMQ6bcIo_ybINXP3JaPOZAoWGXD8AqSVwTvUtsA61UKA.jpg

Imagine NT inviting UK players that are positive to them and DmC...

I been BF3 Betatester. I have something similiar to fill.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
I wonder if they will post unedited videos of the players playing DmC or if they will put it in a trailer of DmC in future.

boo

Bacon slut
Is there any word on when this is going to happen or when info about the how the testing went will be released? I really hope the players don't have to sign an agreement of confidentiality.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
They should rank the people invited to demo the game, and the top 3 should play a live stream at the next live conference meeting, with all the changes or tweeks to the game that they've made

Deadlegend

I’m going to hell y’all want anything?
Man....if only I got invited. I live in the UK, and i'm very good at DMC4. Well, good luck to those who got invited! :D

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
i actually think its too late for NT to do anything to the combat if they get a bad response when the test is over. Tweeking a little of the combat would ultimately need to make tons of other changes that i doubt they have the money and time for. The most i can say that they are looking for, is whether the combat gets a good or bad response. Nothing else.
But theres also the pace of the game, the platforming of the game, the story basically everything. And maybe some dialog can be edited, but as far as i've seen, the combat looks like its already in the final stages. Nt already said that the first thing they were working on is combat and its been 2 years soooo... i doubt they still are adjusting the combat now.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
From some my other contacts I know that NT is getting their Beta testers to their place. Im think that this is move to stop any beta leaks what happened sometimes in gaming Industries

Deadlegend

I’m going to hell y’all want anything?
I am surprised as well. Not long ago they said game was 30%. If by now they are gathering beta testers then is the game over 80% done? That's 50% progress in completing in such short time.

I suppose that's a good thing then. Didn't NT or Capcom say that there will be a demo available to us before the end of the year, or something?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
do they really beta test this 'early' in development? Apparently it was only 30% into development... :S

Asmodaius

Again, do not believe everything you read on the internet. It was an unreliable source which said it was only 30% done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom