• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ninja Theory inviting top DMC players to test DmC

Status
Not open for further replies.

berto

I Saw the Devil
The game's still playable and once you get going the crap job they did with the port doesn't bother one as much.

Anyway, I can see this going one of three ways:
1 NT invited these players to give the pointers which to me sounds like they're not confident about the gameplay dispite having Capcom handle that aspect of the game. It also tell me that they are really eager to get it right but aren't sure of what they're missing.

2 It's free adverticing. NT calls in these cats to show off the game with the intention of them going back and reporting as to how awesome the game is thus winning a few naysayers.

3 It's a company party. It's an event where the players will be in a room with a few gaming stations and catering and at the end there will be questions, maybe autographs, and party favors. In this case there might be no actual feedback from the players or if there is they might give the a questionere to evaluate the game.

Ether way this moves already won a few people over so it's working.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Really? Well, already being a firm supporter, this raises my hopes even more. This game seems to look better and better!

berto

I Saw the Devil
Really? Well, already being a firm supporter, this raises my hopes even more. This game seems to look better and better!

Right, but remember, there is still alot of fans that aren't happy about the game and NT doesn't want to loose on sales and have their biggest project fail do to angry fans.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Right, but remember, there is still alot of fans that aren't happy about the game and NT doesn't want to loose on sales and have their biggest project fail do to angry fans.

I wouldn't worry. I think the haters are the minority. Small population, loud voice.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'm in the UK and i haven't heard anything.

I just have one problem with that email, surely someone from NT would've signed that email? Sorry, i don't buy it.

Asmodaius

ALRIGHT, let's just drop this. We don't need another thread derailment, let's just move on and agree to disagree before this gets out of hand.

Y'know, for a new member, you actually got some reason to put out. ^^

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
I'm in the UK and i haven't heard anything.

I just have one problem with that email, surely someone from NT would've signed that email? Sorry, i don't buy it.

VeeBee.. You gotta stop living in the world of dreams with Vergil :p ;)

Well, tbh, I also doubt this invitation mail. But it can't be true as well.

berto

I Saw the Devil
They provably only invited people who made combo vids. How else would they get their email addresses unless they were NT board members.

berto

I Saw the Devil
They provably only invited people who made combo vids. How else would they get their email addresses unless they were NT board members.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
I'm eager to see how this turns out lol.

Hopefully these guys can help NT if the current product is not to their liking.

And Hopefully NT and Capcom will actually listen and adhere to those complaints.

That is assuming there is any to be seen in their eyes.

What may be lame to some gamers might not be to them.

Fact is that NT will not have a full opinion from the fanbase in general until they release a demo of the game to the general public.

No matter how famous these gamers are they do not speak for the entire fanbase nor do they probably share the same preferences as the fanbase in question.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
TBH, I couldn't give a s**t if the queen was testing it.

But i doubt the email because there is nothing official to it. (NT Logo whatever)

And i don't think about vergil all the time... i do sleep ;)

Plus, ToCool is right, those players have their own opinions, they don't speak for the fanbase, and they probably don't speak for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom