• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nice Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Thanks a bunch, guys! I'm glad all feedback has been positive... so far. :p

I'm still working on the template even now, so don't be too shocked if everything suddenly falls apart, stops working, then suddenly starts working all over again. ^_^

And please be sure to keep those comments coming - if you're not so keen on the new look then please feel free to let me know how you would like it to be improved. Cheers!

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
love the new format..the only thing that confuesed me at first was the change from moving the rep button to the other side...lol small detail but those things get me sometimes...it is no biggy..it'll be second nature in no time to look over to the right instead of the left

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
It's awesome. it looks like another forum i've been on, can't remember what it was though.

Janny

Dines with dementia
I go missing for only a couple of days and I come back to a new layout! Fantastic stuff!
The only little bit that I think is weird is the banner. Inside a thread it leaves a bit of space to the right. But maybe I'm just nitpicking.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
If it's a bit glitchy Steve will have a look at it and fix it right up ;)

He's been working real hard on this for a couple of days now so whilst I haven't been able to speak to him much, I have had sole use of Xbox 360 :D :D

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well, here's the problem someone mentioned above. I took a picture to help describing. It's about the Banner. It usually is like this while sometimes ends up like this;)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Unfortunately there's nothing that can be done about that - it happens when someone has a huuuuuuge sig which expands the width of the page and the banner is not wide enough to compensate for the change. When someone posts in a thread and they have a large sig it stretches that page - if you look at the same thread before that person started posting, you'll notice that the page hasn't altered in width at all ^_^

If people don't want to see the stretching, they need to check out their sig and see if when they post, it widens the page. Then alter the sig size accordingly.

Keaton

Premium
This is where sig restrictions may be nessacary ^.^ Not that it would eb massivly restricting lol 'please ensure that your sig doesnt break the forum' :D

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
We do have restrictions but people tended to have really high sigs, not wide, so the restrictions apply to those ones. Might have to modify that now though

Keaton

Premium
Angel;78552 said:
We do have restrictions but people tended to have really high sigs, not wide, so the restrictions apply to those ones. Might have to modify that now though

From what I can estimate, 500-520 pixels wide seems to be the max, any wider and it pushes the side bar out which distorts the main banner :D

Good job though, the new lay out looks fantastic and really sets it apart from other forums ^____^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom