• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Next DMC at TGS??

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Both incarnations can learn from one another to benefit each other and improve. DmC introduced a good foundation to the mechanics but could use DMC's influence when it comes to the actual fighting and difficulty.

Quit twisting my goddamn words around.
> Why do you say that? Continuing the original is continuing that particular incarnation.
The Irony. I don't even need to twist your words. Stuff like angel/devil trigger wouldn't make sense in any form in original. So other than this what else do you want to improve?
Lol. first you say you didn't want to continue with original game. Than you said you think it needs to be build upon both games. Than you said DmC is essentially same system as DMC. So what do you even mean by all this?

The Final Offer

> Why do you say that? Continuing the original is continuing that particular incarnation.
The Irony. I don't even need to twist your words. Stuff like angel/devil trigger wouldn't make sense in any form in original. So other than this what else do you want to improve?
Lol. first you say you didn't want to continue with original game. Than you said you think it needs to be build upon both games. Than you said DmC is essentially same system as DMC. So what do you even mean by all this?

It is ironic that the same **** you pulled is confusing you now. Remember, flip flop?

Heh I even chuckled.

But you're missing what he's saying.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I simply mean the original should keep it's original combat and styles because that is what differentiates it, DmC has.a.great combat system that works in it's world with it's weapons. I just.don't see much that DmC had that DMC didn't working in DMC. Original dante would be weird with grappling hooks and a giant halberd etc and trickster negates the need of angel dash etc.

I want DmC combat expanded for DmC2 but if we got DMC5 , then i would want DMC4's combat with new moves and weapons.

Plus with one or two tweaks nero could be cery like DmC dante gameplay wise

The Final Offer

That's why I ask him. Sadly you can't add nothing useful.

Again, you don't get it. You are seriously inspiring me to build a time machine so I can pull someone from the past (preferably 230.1 million years) to explain to you what you don't get in your native tongue.

I swear, if anyone here goes any further down the rabbit hole with you, it's going to devolve humanity.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Again, you don't get it. You are seriously inspiring me to build a time machine so I can pull someone from the past (preferably 230.1 million years) to explain to you what you don't get in your native tongue.

I swear, if anyone here goes any further down the rabbit hole with you, it's going to devolve humanity.
Eh. stay on topic. You derailing thread. If he isn't able to answer, you just wasting everyone's time.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
None of this will matter when tgs proves that these rumors are nonsense. I strongly believe that this is bs, we would have had a leak of some kind more than on one site.If this is true then why not announce it ages back for coverage and fan support.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Eh, nobody truly believe these rumors. The only thing that probably may happen is Dragon's Dogma 2 since it was mentioned long ago.

The Final Offer

That's ok, son. Now go play outside and don't waste time.

I bet your sandwiches consist of palms. Dirty sweaty old palms and on the inside of this sandwich...a certain sticky white fluid with sprinkled buttflakes.

This is the embodiment of your words. Just utterly disgusting.

Last edited:

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
That's why I ask him. Sadly you can't add nothing useful.
Leave him alone you jerk. I had a phone call from my girlfriend so that's why I wasn't here to respond right away. Excuse me.

You did misunderstand what I said. When I was talking about the universe continuing I was talking about it in the context of that world. You know, the originals which have characters like Trish, Lady, Nero, and the rest of the lot. Where Dante runs a demon hunting business called Devil May Cry. Get it?

You're saying that specifically how the games played defined them as a whole. DMC had more personality than that. You're kind of now undermining a series that you claim to love so much.

Not to mention how much they also changed as the series went on. There is a pretty big difference between the combat mechanics of DMC 1 and 3 sooooooo

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I would like some level design and enemy elements from DmC for DMC though, imagine the limbo environment effect in DMC :) or imagine a butcher with a lot more health in DMC.

Have to say inverse rainstorm and richochet would make for expansive jc in DMC too

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Leave him alone you jerk. I had a phone call from my girlfriend so that's why I wasn't here to respond right away. Excuse me.

You did misunderstand what I said. When I was talking about the universe continuing I was talking about it in the context of that world. You know, the originals which have characters like Trish, Lady, Nero, and the rest of the lot. Where Dante runs a demon hunting business called Devil May Cry. Get it?

You're basically saying that specifically how the games played defined them as a whole. DMC had more personality than that. You're kind of now undermining a series that you claim to love so much.
You were talking about combat system. What does story has to do with it. That's what I say by repainting it. If you just slap story on same combat it wouldn't be nothing but mostly repainted DmC. Yes, it would probably be more enterteining to me, than DmC ever was, in terms of story but it wouldn't be DMC in terms of combat. Also DMC1 has more in common with controls of DMC3 than with controls of DmC. Alone because of lack of triggers and bigger impact of aerial combat.

The Final Offer

You were talking about combat system. What does story has to do with it. That's what I say by repainting it. If you just slap story on same combat it wouldn't be nothing but mostly repainted DmC. Yes, it would probably be more enterteining to me, than DmC ever was, in terms of story but it wouldn't be DMC in terms of combat. Also DMC1 has more in common with controls of DMC3 than with controls of DmC. Alone because of lack of triggers and bigger impact of aerial combat.

Don't try to say I didn't provide you with anything useful.
Shhhh, that's ok. Everything will be fine. Now go, breath some fresh air.

Now why would I do that? I'm not done teaching you how to not be disgusting.

Now lay back down in the chair Mr. Flip Flop. I still got you're entire life to fix you.

Now, tell me about this entire universe where you're never wrong.

The Final Offer

Because other kids waiting at you in kindergarten. So go to them. You probably be more at home than in you flimsy attempts to flaimbait people around.

So kindergarten is where you believe anyone who's proven you wrong should go? It's ok...it's ok..

On this mylittlepony doll....show me where life touched you.

You already told me when.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Please tell me no one else here is like him?

I can't believe you. You take things I say and twist them because you fail to understand what I mean, then you flip flop after I clear up any confusion to once again twist what I told you misunderstanding again.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I just quoted what you said. I think you should finally adopt basic responsibility for what you write. All I did, I asked few questions based on your statements. You failed to provide answer to them. Not really anyone's fault beside yourself
I'm not gonna do anything because YOU MISUNDERSTAND what I write.

I know what I'm doing and made no mistakes in what thoughts I was trying to convey through my post. It's YOUR fault you don't get it.

Top Bottom