• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New York Comic-Con

Gbraga

eeehhh I don't really like it. The name is cool, the design is cool, but I just don't feel the attacks, it needs more impact. A better animation would help as well, it looks pretty bad during the combo.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
eeehhh I don't really like it. The name is cool, the design is cool, but I just don't feel the attacks, it needs more impact. A better animation would help as well, it looks pretty bad during the combo.

It is an old thing though. It make sense that it's not as powerful as Coyote-A cause it's so old compared to Coyote-A which is still young and ready to go.

Revenant is like that old man who's trying to bust out some young shots, but smokes in the process.

I give Revenant the name Harrison Ford.

(Three Indiana Jones was enough Harrison >_<)

Suzaku18XD

Truth lies before ruin
I don't know about that, because in the split second in the tgs trailer where dante does fireworks, it looks pretty powerful and the animation looks pretty badass :) and have you seen the tgs special stage they preview the shotgun more there.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
It is an old thing though. It make sense that it's not as powerful as Coyote-A cause it's so old compared to Coyote-A which is still young and ready to go.

Revenant is like that old man who's trying to bust out some young shots, but smokes in the process.

I give Revenant the name Harrison Ford.

(Three Indiana Jones was enough Harrison >_<)

Nah, Harrison Ford isn't man enough. Revenant should be Clint Eastwood. Old but still kicking ass.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Nah, Harrison Ford isn't man enough. Revenant should be Clint Eastwood. Old but still kicking ass.

the_governator_arnold_schwarzenegger.jpg

Old, Check, Kicks ass, Check, Adds charm to every movie he is in, good or bad, CHECK!

crush

the_governator_arnold_schwarzenegger.jpg

Old, Check, Kicks ass, Check, Adds charm to every movie he is in, good or bad, CHECK!

I sort of forget one of our most favorite movie star is 65 years old...Time really is a glitch.

I sort of get the impression that this gun was pesonally made for someone by some sculptor, not by a gunsmith.
The one who bought it just hanged it on his wall for decades, and forgot about it.
But some day a demon barged in his house.
Without any weapons in his house the man, now grey with age used the gun who thought it was only for decoration...but due to it's sheer size killed the demon with little effort.

And, yup never thought Mewtwo will be in Indiana Jones. That was one weird movie.

I don't know about that, because in the split second in the tgs trailer where dante does fireworks, it looks pretty powerful and the animation looks pretty badass :) and have you seen the tgs special stage they preview the shotgun more there.

There is a pic which I didn't photograph, but it shows Dante with a two-handed grip while shooting charge shot.
I love how they make new animations, because in the original series charge shot was mostly the same graphics.

Noel

I just love Revenant's design. Finally a shotgun that isn't a sawed-off!
Another broken tradition.
By the way. To me DmC's firearms are more fitting to the original DMC series.
Like isn't this supposed to be a more realistic version?
...But I love that, some "wrong" things are good sometimes.

Coyotes, flamenco music with roses, cowboy boots, Bruce Lee refrences, Suitcases from gungrave...
DMC4 was just too chaotic. lol

And the a$$less chaps. Don't forget about the a$$less chaps.

Person A: Dante wearing red trouser. Its not fabulous enough.

Person B: Let's give him a$$less chaps!

Kids: Cool!

berto

I Saw the Devil
If you do get to play here's apiece of advice that'll make your life easier: You will not grab on to a blue crystal in the poison stage unless you are looking at it. If you are trying to go to another plataform you have to be able to see on camera, that was sucha a pain.

Also, try to ask the people of Capcom a few questions if you get a chance. I kinda regret I didn't.

Gbraga

If you do get to play here's apiece of advice that'll make your life easier: You will not grab on to a blue crystal in the poison stage unless you are looking at it. If you are trying to go to another plataform you have to be able to see on camera, that was sucha a pain.

Also, try to ask the people of Capcom a few questions if you get a chance. I kinda regret I didn't.
I'll keep that in mind! Thanks!

Youtube has been banned in my country so could you just copy and paste the link in reply to this so that I can use proxy on it
Please help me out here Im dying to see the vid
www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIBuLgt2hc8
There you go

Noel

Youtube has been banned in my country so could you just copy and paste the link in reply to this so that I can use proxy on it
Please help me out here Im dying to see the vid

download hotspot shield. its easy and free application to hide your ip address. i use it all the to watch movies on youtube.

Top Bottom