• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New video interview with producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi

Chrysander

Sadly it's the same old info :( why don't they ask more intelligent questions? I liked his answers to the other questions at the end, saying how he is not interesting in other genres, just wants to make DMC an action game, that is great. Also that he is not interested in PSP because you need a big screen to play it, I know what he is saying, but I think he migt be underestimating the PSP, it's pretty good and the screen size isn't so bad. He says more plainly here that DMC4 will be just as difficult as DMC3, so that is good.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Are you speaking of the February one? I'm not sure if that's for the US or the UK. Either way, I wish they'd just stick with one date. A long time back it was said to come out this year. I hate it when companys make things drag on and on. It causes people to become irritated also stray away. I remember that happend when they announced a release date for the FF7 movie and taking forever to actually confirm a REAL date.

I know I'm not going to be able to have a PS3 and copy of the game for myself for a long time. Maybe a few years. I know friends who will probably play it so I can just go over to their house and play it.

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
I just get so irritated, cos I try to keep track so I can figure out how much i can and can't spend, but when it's spur of the moment... OH... let's change it! *rawr*

I know that I'll be one of the first kids at my school to get it... considering... but only if they make up their minds!! i thought i was indecisive!

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I'm the same way. I save up alot only to figure out way later that they changed their minds for the 9538092850298509285 time.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I think they got that all mixed up, because I though the events of DMC2 had taken place after the events from DMC4. If it is, maybe Capcom will be nice enough to remake DMC2, and actually give it a stronger story... and purpose. DMC2 was honestly boring and I sorta lost track of what was even going on. fkjalfalkjf

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Well, the city looks alot similar... doesnt it? The setting and everything. And it isnt a sequel to DMC2... it is just shot after DMC2... well... I'm a little confued too...

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I've heard worse for those who translate for people who do not speak english in an interview. :/

I think they got the part where they put "DMC4 is a sequal to DMC2", messed up, but it does take place before the events of DMC2 if capcom wishes to believe DMC2 ever existed.

Top Bottom