• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

new trailer

McdD

Ignorant and closeminded - That's me :D
it is a lil like blade where vampires are contolling soceity if you think about it....but a google times better
No no no, Dante the vampire slayer as in Buffy the vampire slayer.

But yes, it is a bit like Blade vampires.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO NOW THINKS THE ORDER IS A SPOOF OF ANONYMOUS

HOW DARE THEY SPOOF ANONYMOUS.
ANONYMOUS IS LEGION!

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
lol @ how fast Dante can click a pen *whoosh*

This game looks more like a party than ever before. Combichrist is doing a great job with the score. I like this one the most, but the ambient sounds in the "secret" trailer is down right dirty

ReRave

smug jerk
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO NOW THINKS THE ORDER IS A SPOOF OF ANONYMOUS

HOW DARE THEY SPOOF ANONYMOUS.
ANONYMOUS IS LEGION!
Wow, so edgy and unique.
I am on 4chan quite a lot and I do enjoy the actions of Anonymous, but there's really no reason to get buttfrustrated over this.

Vezild

Taking Back Lordran One Boss At a Time
That was wayyyyy better than the Pizza Crotch trailer, and I didn't even think that was possible :O The club scene reminds me of the abandoned club in DMC3's 3rd mission. Graphically, this game more than proved it's gonna kick ass!

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Sorry, my computer was being a dick so now I'm back.

ON:TOPIC

SO FREAKIN HYPE!!! I love how the game is turning out! The order boss possibly being Vergil, Dante still a badass, but in a real life kind of way! More demons! Flashing lights! Setting that give me Kingdom Hearts Nostalgia! The Devil Trigger...still looks the same, but WHO CARES!! OH and Mundus finally being revealed! He's really not that fat as 4chan guy say he is. SO CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKK!!!!
I'm SO getting this for my birthday! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!
:w00t::w00t::w00t:
Uppercut. Sweeeeeeeeeeet. I hope we get to pull ofF some hand to hand combat in the game, that'd be wicked 'cause I KICK ASS IN MMA GAMES YEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, the mask thing reminds me of Saw. Hiiiiiiiiggg. So lame, it must be Vergil. :troll:

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
There are so many people in this game. It feels so alive and kicking. NT's mo cap or whatever they're doing (i think they call it character performance) looks light years ahead of what they did with Enslaved.

I'm still wondering what Dante's motives are for even helping the Order though? Dante seems like he can take care of himself so why lend a hand when you can do whatever you want?

Jane Sweetbee

It seems that demons are sometimes in human disguise. Pub and night club are places demons concentrate.
Dante didn't get laid in Capitative trailer most likely. I am more confident now.

Razyel

Soul Reaver
This is just what I had hoped Dante to act like, he doesn't give any respect to anyone..:lol: And humanoid Mundus, hell yeah !!! Now wonder who that guy from the order might be *ding ding* his name starts with: "V" :cool:

DragonMaster2010

I swear! When I get this game, I am SO gonna punch Mundus in the face! He's just the perfect enemy I love to hate! He's arrogant, believes everyone below him is ****ty and talks so much crap! I wanna rip his head off.^_^

"Just like your father, too big for your ****in' boots. Me? a God. versus you? a piece of ****?"

HE. MUST. DIE!!:mad:

On a lighter note: I wonder what Sparda looks like now? Or will he even appear? SO MANY QUESTIONS! January can't get here fast enough!:lol::lol::D

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I love this Dante's rebellious attitude!!! The uppercut was sweet looking, and him writing '**** you' on the name list was hilarious! I hope the leader of the order is Vergil/Gliver, the blonde-white hair kind of gives me hope it could be. Not sure how I feel about Mundus being a bald guy in a suit, I liked his look on the original DMC; unless its just a human disguise or something. And the music was freakin awesome! The whole party vibe was great and got me even more psyched for this game!

DragonMaster2010

Hey. I decided to use my 3Ds to record the order's leader's voice. I digitally higghtened the voice and it actually sounds like the guy who was talking to Dante in the Captivate trailer. :shifty:

Top Bottom